24 hours i lost 1000 dollars

Thank you so much, very good to know.

@moderators is there something that can be done? I surely hope so, and if so can you please reach out to me. Thank you❤️

1 Like

For the record, I also sent a private message to all @moderators as well as this post, and never even got a response…. What happened to the customer service on Bovada? Over 2,900,000 player points… I really wished I had known how unappreciated I would feel as a customer by Bovada as a whole. I wish I had spent all that time and money paying into a site with better benefits for loyal customers.

Hi @Jlasdaniels,

You have sent us a message 6 days ago and we have replied to your message. Please check your inbox to confirm. If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please let us know.

Yes ma’am, excuse me. You’re right, but I was also correct, haha. ‘Bout time to throw in the towel with Bovada.

2 Likes

Hi @Jlasdaniels,

As explained in this message, any Bonuses/Points are issued at the discretion of our Promotions Team, therefore, we won’t have any additional information. All we can suggest is that you monitor your account for any new Bonuses/Gifts they may issue from time to time.

I agree i have never seen it this tight I feel that if I do end up catching a brake and just say win a $1000 on slots I get destroyed high bets don’t hit shit if I hit a bonus it’s like a handful of pennies very frustrating you almost have to spend $2000 to win $500 just dosent feel right or random

1 Like

You got pretty large hands if high rolling slots ($10+) is only a hand full of pennies on bonus rounds…