7 7 7 is how it all started

• What are your initials? W.L
• How long have you been with us? 5 or 6ish years I believe
• What was your winning game and amount? 50k
• Was this your first big win online?Yes!
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Pay debt and invest!

Hope the cash out process goes smooth, loving bovada right now!

8 Likes

What was bet amount

2 Likes

$100 bet

I was betting 10 with a couple hundred in my account and hit a 2000 bonus. Decided to try a couple of $100 spins and hit the bonus real good.

2 Likes

Damn man… congrats! Lol I hope to gain some luck from you by commenting on your post!! Lmaooo

2 Likes

$10 spin with a couple hundred dollar roll? Are you guys all nuts or what lol or do you all just have really good dependable income im guessing. So basically you guys are dropping a couple hundred or more an hour hunting down those jackpots. I feel bad for the ones that hit jackpots for less than 30k on here. You’d barely be making your money back.

6 Likes

I’m curious how the Golden 7’s actually hit. Was it the first pull of the bonus, the last, or somewhere in the middle? How much winnings in the bonus round did you have before, and were there pulls after the jackpot and for how much?

Just trying to get an idea of how it all happened. Helps me visualize my eventual win!

4 Likes

Hey Johnny it wasn’t the golden 7s it was the 250x 7s two times at 100 bet they happened back to back.

3 Likes

Wow that makes it seem more achievable…kinda

3 Likes

That is insane lol

1 Like

That happened to me too about a month ago on $0.20 spins lol! The deep red 7 right? Won $200 in 2 bonus rounds within an hour of each other. $200 is definitely not a big win like yours though!

2 Likes

happened to me too when i was playing in practice mode lolll

2 Likes

I’ve been playing slots exclusively for about 6 months. Depositing 500-1k every 2 weeks seeking one of these jackpots . I’m happy for you! I know I can do it eventually…

2 Likes

Also curious about this??

I wanted to reply to this because I’ve seen it asked a few times - I have hit the Golden 777’s a couple times and it was always the last hit and all 3 at once left to right.

I’ve never seen a Golden 7 after many hours of playing, unless you win the jackpot. All or nothing on the last spin.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing!! Was super curious! I’ve gotten the red a few times, although not in a long long time, but have never seen gold and was curious if it was right away or end. :blush:

1 Like

The yellow 7s can hit at any time but it will end up being the last spin regardless because once you get it the free spins are over. But I’ve seen it where the middle one was gold and then the other 2 followed. I’ve also seen it from left to right as well. It is not like the regular 7s either it’s a lot more animated than the regular ones.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hit a jackpot! how much rollover is remaining?

Yeah, I hit almost 70k on the 7s before. I was at like 60 bucks down big, and then I went on a run to over 5k. After that, I said, " what the he** I will throw a couple $100 spins" I think I hit the bonus on the first or second and hit the X250 once or twice and the X100 prolly 3 times. I had 70K + afterward; I know that I ended up getting to the 80k+that day. It was pretty incredible; make sure you cash out before you blow it. Whatever you have to do because I put close to half back into the slots like a dummy

1 Like

Unfortunately I have never seen a yellow or gold 7. I have hit the red ones a couple times winning a couple thousand. Or 500. But that is awesome. I will continue to play. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I thought I was hitting…:face_with_thermometer: I’m not hitting nothing y’all hitting 50k