Amazon Bingo Question

Incident 1……. I was playing Amazon Bingo for .50 a card. Totaling 2 dollars a draw. On card 3 I filled one line in the first 30 balls dram. I filled in a second line in On the second purchased ball. On the 5th ball I hit the pattern bonus and picked Animals totaling just over 220. I decided to go for the bingo and got it two balls later on ball 7!”,If your familiar w game the total prize payout aggregate bonus okay plus card total up to Bingo amount for a total Bingo plus bonus round in any given card. I had my bonus taken away and was only paid the 750. I contacted customer service. The customer service man confirmed what I said was correct and accelerated the claim. They contacted me and denied that’s what happened cheating me out of 220+ dollars. They flat out told me I did not hit a bonus during my game.

Incident #2. Same game same story only for less money but same result. Contacted bovada. They sent me a retune reply stating the money I received is correct and I lost on other cards but got bingo. This time I recorded the images for everyone to see I’ve been cheated. And how Bovada has handled this. This is blatant cheating!!!

Here is the bonus picture. I have the bingo one also. It will only let me upload one. I was smarter this time and took a picture in between. I have the original picture of the first Bingo for 750 also. Here is proof they are cheating me. Please help. This time it was less than 50. Last time it was over 200. Bovada customer service not only has not helped they are also calling me a liar!!! It seriously infuriates me to no end how far they will go to cheat a few hundred Bucks. Thank for reading and help of anyone can!

@CardHassasin I’m sorry for any confusion however what you stated above was incorrect. As per the game rules:

So if you hit the bingo for example and that is now the highest paying pattern, then that is what you are awarded only.

If that is the case then this could have been handled awhile ago and is a very simple explanation w Rules provided. I will have to look but I beleive I have an email that says otherwise. Now my problem w Customer service is that is not what was explained to me and I asked for clarification. The explanation and clarification I received was that the bonus pattern is the only thing that is added to a Bingo price. The email I received actually explained that and said that but denied that is what happened. I honestly don’t know if I saved that on my computer at night. I will have to look. Thank you for that. That makes it easier going forward. Where did you find this rule. Because it was not provided to me after hours upon hours of calls and 4 or 5 emails no one handed me this rule you have so easily found. I will look for the email tonite from bobada staying what I originally claimed. Like I said. If that am see or rule would have been provided to me weeks ago I wouldn’t have needed to make this list to begin with

Same thing happened to me also on the soccer game bingo. I was betting 2 dollar per card hit the bonus for 1200 then bingo and was happy and then a little upset that my 1200 dollar bonus win didn’t go along with the bingo payout.

Once the game is loaded, you can click on the menu (top right corner) and you will be able to check out the rules

Here ya go. A message from bovada stating that the max is the bingo Aside from the bonus. Which if hit before would be added. I was told this multiple times. Customer service, multiple times completely understood what I was getting at. And it was explained to me repeatedly that the bonus was separate if the max payout.

Not once has Bovada told me that the max payout is the bingo. They have repeatedly told me that I had to hit the bonus before the Bingonto receive that money and I’ve proven I did. That is the reason I’m upset. That is my beef. And again. I see where you state that the card max payout for patterns is the bingo but that doesn’t mention the bonus. So it’s not clear. And I’m getting mixed messages from no Ada themselves. They denied my claim saying I didn’t hit bonus before bingo.

Please see email I received below confirming from bovada that the max card is aside from the bonus. Their words. It was explained to me repeatedly the bonus pattern, if triggered before the bingo, would be added to winnings.

See my message from Bovada that contradicts what is being stated by moderators. I’ve been rounds w bovada on this. The issue is they are saying I didn’t trigger the bonus. Until the moderators here stepped in w the rules is never heard or seen this before and it’s very unclear as to bonus.

@CardHassasin Ultimately the rules on the actual game are what will be followed here. What Matty stated is the actual game rules, and accurate. We do see this email and agree that it is a bit confusing, though I do believe they are essentially trying to state that you only get 1 payout per card essentially as well. It more states that the bonuses aside from bonuses on other cards are what will be paid, not the same one. We will follow up with the agent for clarity sake however.

That being said going forward the rules posted above are how the game actually works.

Even reading the rules above it states that a card pattern will pay the Bingo as a total it fails to adress the Bonus round which triggered by a pattern is a separate game altogether. So the rules are not complete. . My original problem was with bovada telling me after reviewing my play I did not do that. And I’ve been playing this game awhile and it was not always this way. I would keep bonus round money on top of a bingo. This game has been out for a couple months. Bovada response clearly states that money paid per card is max, aside from the bonus. It’s clear writing as to there intent and why I have a problem. Thank you for your response.

I would have to disagree that the rules aren’t clear though I understand where you’re coming from here. The rule states that the highest pattern value win is paid out. The bonus is created using a specific pattern, so as the full bingo still pays a higher amount this was replaced by the $750 once the pattern was overlapped. Ultimately the bonus is still a pattern regardless of whether it is also a mini game.

I agree that the email sent to you wasn’t as clear as it could be, but I’m not really seeing here that they stated you never hit the bonus (Though part of this email is cutoff it seems), If this did happen from another agent again we’ll follow up so let us know what timeframe it was, but the rule itself follows with what happened in the game.