Cashout is sketchy AF

I know, I know “cashout is at the discretion…” blah, blah, blah… but multiple times now, it has offered me the option to cashout from the second I placed the wager up until I selected the button, then suddenly it turned red and “unavailable”

Ref. 22051531246664
Ref. 22051531219529

It’s super shitty that it only ever is available at a loss, and then becomes unavailable when a decent cashout opportunity presents itself. Kind of goes against the spirit of offer it all

@moderators

2 Likes

Maybe it has to do with the live lines looking like this for the entire second half of the game… I was told that the cashout is related to the live lines, because they always turn red when the lines are lined out

If there is no line available then cashout will not be either.

1 Like

I understand that. But it’s shitty when the live lines go away in the third quarter and then don’t return.

1 Like

Makes it really difficult to cashout when I see the game flow changing

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlements 2

When Florida gets fan duel to become legal I’m off this shit no cashout opportunities don’t get me started on poker Bovada is a rake scheme

2 Likes

Man everything on this website is sketch, from random delayed bets all the way to them inducing your pc work slower

2 Likes

Have you ever been betting live and they say error some bets being placed not take the bet and then change your line once it finally goes through

On queue. Its bovadas specialty. They only let you live bet if THEY have the edge

This has been one of my biggest complaints, if you place a live bet and the odds move in your favor, it’s gives a “line has changed message” and doesn’t place it, but if it moves against you, it places every time. And sometimes it seems to get stuck “processing” while it decides

2 Likes

I haven’t had that issue. I hit for $290 and it had a cash out option the whole time I was winning. Granted the cash out offer was low as hell but I did have the option on several bets. I didn’t try to withdraw though I ended up losing it all to 1 goal in OT in AHL playoffs lol

Now this is a FACT!

I have a $75 4 team parlay pending, hit the first leg last night and the cashout is offering me $55…

I was not going to cashout anyhow but just wanted to see what is being offered…pretty weak to say the least.

1 Like

And that’s IF they even offer the cashout, I’ve been on the 4th of a 4 team parlay and then the cashout becomes unavailable…