Crypto Corner ! - Another $50 Bonus Chance

Hi All,

We’re back to give one of you fantastic Community Members a $50.00 bonus. All you have to do to enter the draw is leave a comment in response to the information presented in this post.

We all know that we are gradually adjusting to Cryptocurrencies, but this has not always been the case. Please tell us what your original impressions were when you first learnt about cryptocurrency and how your opinion has changed. This post will close at 10:30 p.m. EST, and I’m looking forward to hearing your opinions, so let’s get started!!!

7 Likes

I figured it was just a phase that would pass. Now I know it’s here to stay.

2 Likes

I was so confused what the hell it was and honestly I still am lol but I only use it here so I guess as long as I’m here I’ll keep using it :joy:

2 Likes

I thought it was amazing! Cashing out on poker sights was terrible back then then Bitcoin came around and we went basically getting money from bovada in a day. I only wish I would of trusted my gut and left money in bitcoin lol. I think its here to stay!

2 Likes

At first I was afraid…I was petrified… :slight_smile:

I’ve been a proponent of crypto since early 2018 and rode the XRP wave to the top, and then back to the bottom again lol. I believe BTC and ETH will forever be superior and truly believe crypto is here to stay.

4 Likes

My first impression was “sketchy”.

I originally understood it as a currency vehicle to instantaneously make transactions from anywhere to anyone in the world. But I grew to quickly also understand crypto as an invest vehicle as well and I personally use it for both reasons now.

I initially lacked trust with sending transactions and that big long wallet ID always blew my mind when I first started… but just like anything else, the more you use it with success, the greater sense of confidence I got. I can honestly say that I have never had an issue sending or receiving crypto and I honestly think any error is a user error.

2 Likes

I was thinking I would never really use Bitcoin but with the gradual increase in its popularity I was on board. Using it for places like Bovada is very easy. It’s nice to be able to use crypto.

2 Likes

I instead thought the world will never be the same … digital currency will take over! LORD BEHOLD!
Bitcoin is on many platforms… people will sell clothes and shoes an exchange for bitcoin…
I will not be surprise if In the next 10 years there will be bitcoin machines in gas station/malls/restaurants like we take crypto here! It’s fascinating really how it evolved…

We’ll just have tooo wait in see !

3 Likes

My impression was that its something that i needed to do some reasesrch on because i know it will be useful some day . Now I really appreciate cryptocurrency because its another good way of paying for things.

1 Like

Originally was not the biggest crypto fan, and I am still not completely sold on them…however I see the value/purpose

1 Like

Confused at first. Now I know enough to get in trouble lol. Suspect and expect it to change drastically as regulations come on

1 Like

I had no clue what it was. Since it wasn’t tangible, I was afraid to purchase it!!

It was a bit challenging to completely understand at first but I wouldn’t be depositing any other way than crypto. Thw more I learn the more it fascinates me. The weekly bonuses are great, withdrawals are seem less and you can get the cash fast. It’s the way to go. Don’t just skip the line at the bank, skip the whole bank.

2 Likes

When I first heard of crypto coin I was lost and wasn’t interested because it sounded complicated and confusing but now I think it awesome way of making money with a good chance of making a quick come up I remember when Bitcoin was 8700 when I started now it bouncing between 40,000 n 50,000 thousands I down with the future of the world currency it better than old way everyone can get rich through crypto. (Crypto Takeover is unstoppable) Love it 4Ever

2 Likes

I enjoyed it as a currency exchange for bovada and the bonuses made it worth it. But on inspection I kind of wish I had just kept my winnings and put them back into btc. Even after the dive I was there when it was only worth 10k

I would add. As a method of payout I didn’t like Square sending me tax forms. Now I don’t use it as a form of payout anymore.

2 Likes

I would also add Coinbase and blockchain are two exchanges I find the best. Bitcoin is running strong and it’s fun to be in the know….

1 Like

I always thought it was a great thing but was frustrated intitally. too many influential politicians and financial people who want control and won’t allow it to be used as a benefit and convenience for common people. but that has been slowly changing, more and more entities who wanted nothing to do with it have changed their mind. the network pricing coming down on BTC was a big deal. seems like it will get better and better in the future.

2 Likes

7 Likes