Crypto Corner! Are You Ready For Another $50?!

Hi Guys,

Learning about Crypto is something that truly fascinates me. Some individuals want Crypto to be controlled and supported, while others want it to remain decentralized. Some people, for example, prefer a cryptocurrency like Tether, which is purportedly backed by the US dollar. Others, on the other hand, enjoy the way Bitcoin operates. Both have their own set of drawbacks and benefits. Which one do you prefer, and which do you believe provides the most value to users? Please wait for your responses. Don’t forget your reply would allow you to enter a chance to win $50.00, let’s goooo! The draw will close at 11pm EST.

12 Likes

At this moment, BTC is really useless in the outside world as only a few merchants accept it. Most people usually convert their BTC to fiat for daily use so right now, sadly Tether is the most useful. Perhaps one day BTC will be more widely accepted.

1 Like

I’ll take some crypto

1 Like

Even though btc can have 5% swings in a day it is established and trustworthy. Tether is backed by the dollar, but not as well known or widely used. So I’ll stick with btc and real dollars for now.

1 Like

I like it to be like Bitcoin and ethereum. Those crypto’s have real value and will most certainly be a big part of our future

1 Like

I prefer Bitcoin at this time as it is the dominant cryptocurrency. At least in my world.

1 Like

Agreed with bitcoin and etherum…not biggest into crypto but definitely follow along with it!

1 Like

I like BTC there are a lot of places starting to accept it way more than before and is more convenient for me!!!

1 Like

BTC is so easy when it comes to transactions, but fiat is best until crypto is accepted worldwide

1 Like

I think it is important that crypto as a whole should be decentralized. By doing so there is more freedom and potential for a newer, more viable crypto to emerge. Neither BTC or Tether have any longevity, but are good stepping stones. Ethereum is by far better, and has many avenues of a crypto that can be a day to day crypto.

1 Like

It terms of comfortability, my response would be bitcoin, as the future could return a high reward regardless of contribution. I have heard good things to come potentially with ethereum, but unfamiliar overall. That said, bitcoin is the preference in regards to crypto.

1 Like

I think tether will be the more stable one. Btc certainly has proven to be very volatile. I will stick with BTC for now

1 Like

I like the stability of USDT, but hate the gas fees associated with it. That’s why I prefer BTC. It’s quick and is accepted in a lot more places.

As far as value, I think BTC provides more value to the user.

1 Like

Volatility means more gains or more losses we all gamble for a reason it’s the thrill so bitcoin is 24/7 gambling

1 Like

Decentralized… The option to spend, send & receive without having to report to the government is a plus for me. But I agree. It’s pretty volatile.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 84 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like