Dota 2 live betting issue that never seems to get addressed

Game has been locked since before it started and has never come unlocked. This happens all the time with dota matches.

I’ve pointed it out before and nothing is getting done about it seemingly. If this is unintended then it would be great if it was looked into and resolved for the future. If it’s intended then why even offer it on live?

@moderators

This is likely due to the game being unavailable during play, but they just haven’t removed the lines yet, merely closed them.

Kinda defeats the purpose of “live” betting.

It was probably not intended to be offered live is what I’m saying, but they didn’t remove the line they just closed it.

They have offered all of the division 1 DPC matches live, so you are likely not correct in that it wasn’t intended to be offered live.

I will ask the sports team what the situation is with this.

Ok i was advised they were frozen due to the current situation with the map, I’m afraid I have no additional details, but they should be back up soon.

I appreciate your replies and help.

1 Like

This gonna be fixed.? It’s still haven’t started and it’s closed

1 Like

It was live, it looks like they froze it again.

It was live prior to map 3 starting, but it will remained closed for the entirety of the game if the trend follows map 1 and 2.

It’s still in pick/ban phase and it closed. Don’t think it’s opening back

@Paul_Bovada

The point we are making is if it locks before the pick phase and never unlocks again, to the avid dota bettor its pointless to offer it on live.

I will ask again for you.

There are apparently having some issues with this, which is causing it to suspend at the moment.

Ok. Glad to hear it is not intentional as that would be a killer. That being said this happens all the time and we would love it to happen not all the time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

I don’t think this is isolated to DOTA 2, as I and other have noticed and asked several times recently in the Community about EPL and other major soccer leagues matches Live Lines being locked for long periods of time, sometimes an entire half. I understand that in game play dictates lines freezing and stuff, but I’m watching the games live (and I understand the delay factor if streaming), but sometimes there is absolutely nothing happening except piss poor midfield play and players flopping around and they are locked for a half. I’m not sure if the Live Lines provider is external as in some other books, but there does seem to be an uptick in extended errantly frozen lines lately.

I think it’s hard live betting esports since they’re so delayed to prevent cheating.

Anytime I see live bets they swing so wildly on a few kills here or there.

1 Like

Just kidding

False alarm. Sorry.