Jackpots Boosted!

As Flash Player is no longer supported, a number of Flash-based games were recently removed from the website.

Some of those games had Progressive Jackpots that had not been won prior to their removal, which totaled a little over $1.5 Million.

On Thursday, January 21st, we will be distributing those Jackpots to the existing Jackpots of 9 of our most popular Slot Machines:

A Night with Cleo

Dragon’s Siege

Mystic Elements

Caesar’s Victory

Cyberpunk City

777 Deluxe

Reels & Wheels

Fairy Wins

Gold Rush Gus

On Thursday morning, at approximately 4:00a ET, there will be 30 minutes of downtime where these games will be unavailable. Once they return, the Jackpots will be increased by a total of $1.5 Million.

If you have any questions or feedback, please post them in this thread!

15 Likes

We just wanted to provide an update, as we were informed that downtime will not be needed. The increase in jackpots will still happen at approximately 4:00a ET.

4 Likes

Thank you for the update!

1 Like

Nice to see this kind of fair operations without users having to ask for it. Definitely makes me feel like I’m dealing with a fair and reputable company.

@baldandbankrupt @clutch:neutral_face:

2 Likes

wish i saw this earlier. lol

It’s crazy to see a night with cleo getting cut, that has been one of the longest standing games if I remember correctly.

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: OK cool