Parlays not working

For some reason the book won’t let me add any cross sport parlays or more than 2? This is very new

@moderators

1 Like

When I try and cross sport at all, it won’t let me combine any

1 Like

I just got screwed my self !! Wouldn’t go through then turned mine into a round robin and changed my 25$ wager into $125!!!

2 Likes

I can’t even get a round robin as an option

1 Like

Something is messed up bad !! Def not pleased !!

Did you message a mod?

1 Like

I did ! Not sure if they can do anything or not yet especially since the games are about to start, hopefully other people don’t get screwed to.

1 Like

HEAT, SUNS, HURRICANES parlay. if this hits im gonna be fumming.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me, I thought I placed a parlay bet but it turned out to be a round robin…smh

1 Like

Thank god it wasn’t just me !! I’m so grateful I didn’t put more money down !! As it is it turned 25$ into 150$ wager

Yeah it charged me $125, I looked at my balance and I was like wtf I didn’t want to put so much on a parlay

1 Like

What do you know the first chance I get to cash loses with 5 seconds left in a game. Fml

Unfortunately that’s how a round robin works. If you’re betting $25, this means you’re betting on each leg, which in your bet it means it’s 6 ways to win and your bet would be $25 x 6 = $150 bet. Round Robin’s give you better chances to win something but win less than a straight up parlay.

1 Like

Only one of your 4 lost so atleast you made something lol with thither 3 instead of nothing.

I just want to be compensated for the hours I had to wait to get a hold of somebody

How is this a LOSS?

You bet the under and they scored 26 runs.

Game wasn’t played

Looks like it indeed was played unless this story was made up…

https://utahutes.com/news/2022/5/7/baseball-utah-falls-to-arizona-state-in-series-opener.aspx