Rollover calculation

Is the rollover calculated by computer automatically or by wager team manually?

My rollover is a little bit off, maybe 2 or 3%. It is not a lot, but just the beginning of a new rollover and easily to find out.

The rollover is automatically calculated by the system. We will review the account to ensure that everything is okay.

Please keep in mind that for all winning wagers the lesser amount is what’s calculated as part of the rollover. Furthermore the rollover for wagers won’t be calculated until the bet is settled.

Thank you very much for your reply. I completely understand the rollover calculation.

Tonight, I had 3 bets, $500, $500, and $375. All of the odds were more than 1, so the betting amount were taken into the rollovercalculation. Then the total should be 500+500+375= 1375. Since I used $100 redeemed bonus for one of the bet and the 100 should be taken out.

Finally, $1275 should be used to calculate the rollover. 1275/15000=8.5%, but my account only shows 5%, 3.5% less than it should be.

Please let me know if I misunderstood anything

Ok, I see why. $500 was used to calculate the 5x rollover for the $100 redeemed bonus and the rest was used for the deposit bonus.

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconveniences.

1 Like

What about the “hidden 5x multiplier” on a 30 dollar cash bonus?