Site Stability Updates

Yeah to straight up ignore people just asking for an update when, “no update yet” is appropriate yet to answer cash back and spins questions in this thread is just a little silly to me

1 Like

They gon “be working on” these damn issues long enough hoping we just be like fuxk it

Shit wild af.

2 Likes

Agree 100% brother well said! It’s a site stability thread where moderators have no answers for site stability or when issues will be over. Instead selfish individuals want to use it for their personal account questions and 40$ weekly bonus questions. How bout let’s worry about the Site working properly, banner coming down, and compensation for all…. Instead of 1 individuals 40$ account bonus! The moderators seem to answer all their questions too :joy: which is amazing considering they have no answers for the big issues we have all as a whole been dealing with for 2 weeks! “We are not sure”, “We haven’t heard anything”, “There’s a meeting today “, O yea what happened at the Meeting ??? Crickets. Then we get these real winners and worry about the moderators feelings and say we are too hard on them… Well who is looking out for US ( the players) who support this site ??? NOBODY!!!

3 Likes

We need a new thread for sure that doesn’t turn into a shit storm.

1 Like

I support this site~ :cheese:

You guys are killing it this week

1 Like

Yeah at this point it’s straight up disrespectful, from the top down. Crazy how they set up a thread 8 days ago promoting a place for consistent updates and haven’t provided a single one yet. For the mods to be answering random customer questions yet ignore questions about the ONLY reason we are all here in the first place is wild.

5 Likes

They(bovada and they ppl) laughing they ass off lookin at this thread. Ppl goin at each others throats while not providing consistent updates :joy:

@Matty_Bovada Seriously, how do we not have an update yet? Look at what this thread has become. This is pathetic. @moderators

8 Likes

Blacks real question how old are you?

I stated above 51~

1 Like

Gotcha just was curious

1 Like

I have gotten confirmation that updates on the situation will be provided today

16 Likes

Too old to be impatient :orangutan:

I’m sorry guys but I don’t let people go unchecked. Where I come from if you want to talk you back it up or keep quiet. I was just showing him I am not a liar and I have what I say I have, he insulted everyone in here 2 days ago if you go back and read. He called us all beggars and losers and said he is the greatest gambler and consistently hits 20 team parlays :joy:. I’m sorry for taking up all of your time but so can’t stand him

2 Likes

@Matty_Bovada Tell us how old @Blacks is. No way this dude is 51 :joy:

1 Like

Is this New Jersey shore episode

The “SITUATION “

2 Likes

Update today !!! Thanks Matty

1 Like

Thank you Jesus. Compensation on the way? @Matty_Bovada

1 Like