UNBELIEVABLY HORRIBLE Customer Service today - incorrectly settled bet

I’ve lost over 16k on this site this month alone. I’m sure over 100k over the past couple years. Today was just unreal. I’ve wasted over 3 hours trying to get this corrected, even talked to Damian a “supervisor” and they keep saying this bet was correctly settled.

Situation: Tennis Parlay. Tennis rules indicate if the bet is determined a winner at the time of the retirement, it would be graded as such, while loses would be determined as well.

Ref. 22041513491320

I had for match Bublik +4.5 games. Game goes: 6-4 bublik, 6-7 busta, 3-4 busta and bublik retires.
AT WORST bublik loses set 3 for 3-6. Which means he only loses by TWO games. Yet these customer service reps are insistent that it is a PUSH. I’ve lost SO many times on retirements so this is absolutely garbage that they graded this as a push instead of a win.

It wasn’t even going to be a ‘big’ win. But the amount of time I had to spend trying to explain this and the supervisor ENDING THE CHAT ON ME is UNREAL.

I’ll be taking my degenerate gambling to another website that appreciates my costly entertainment. I won’t be back without at least $1000 in rewards points at this point.

If anyone sees this as a PUSH and not predetermined, please enlighten me, as the terrible Supervisor would not.

Bovada Tennis Rulebooks: (See example 3)
Tennis retirement rules

1. Total Games/Game Spread: These general rules apply to games in individual sets, games in match and player games. In the event of forfeited points/games, these will count for final settlement;

Example 3: A best-of-3 set match is abandoned at 6-3 3-6 5-5; bets on either player with a handicap of +2.5 or more will be settled as winners, bets on either player with a handicap of -2.5 or less will be settled as losers. All bets on handicaps ranging from -2 to +2 will be void.

My example: 6-4, 6-7, 3-4 then retirement. +4.5 bublik on dog side.

3 Likes

How can you not be happy with 50? (Joking btw)

A similar thing happened to me last week. They even told me that “they understand that my wager could not lose.” Sounds like the third party settling the wagers got it wrong and the sports team didn’t want to waste the effort to make it right

This was now re-settled as a win.

5 Likes

Never talk to chat on mis graded wager. Hit up a mod. I had a misgraded wager for 5 days. Everyday it was being reviewed.

A mod fixed it in 5 min.

3 Likes