Wager Settlement Issues

You prob got a good line…so they canceled it and then it prob lost and so they said never mind, we will count it as a loss.

Having it reviewed right now.

What did the message say when the net was canceled?

No message for either the cancellation or the loss, they just did it. I didnt even realize till I was reviewing some of my bets.

Same thing happened to me with a golf bet this weekend… a win was taken away after my player won by one shot. They said the line was incorrect as their excuse. But the matchup they made between KH LEE and Vince Whaley was pretty darn good because it was decided by a single stroke

@Johnbirchenall I’ll send you a PM.

Ref. 23101834080076

Grade thanks

Seems like this was settled, congratulations

Hello. Please see attached screenshot. I submitted a wager for $80 and would have won $40, but the system gave me an error and said I wasn’t logged in even though I was. It is clearly evident in the screenshot. Customer support agent Cheyenne and her team leader both confirm I was logged in and should have had this bet placed. I am requesting this bet to be payed out. How ridiculous when I did nothing wrong and have to type in the community to get payed.

This was handled by CS from what I can see, and they are following up on it.

I got a $10 courtesy bet from customer service with a rollover when I was supposed to win $40 with NO rollover. Customer support did not handle this. The line was also at -120 not -197 when I was tried to submit the bet. I only got a screenshot of the -197 a minute later because nobody expects to readily take a screenshot when the bet should have went through originally. This was not handled properly at all.

This was handled by a supervisor and according to the notes there is a callback booked for you.
I’m afraid we cannot do anything more for you at this time, you will need to wait for it to be checked and then CS to contact you again.

So many hoops to jump through when you guys owe me money. The agent Cheyenne and her team leader CONFIRMED I was logged in and the bet should have been placed. It needed no further review, but for some reason this is being dragged out. They literally said you should be payed and I understand your frustration but our policy says we can only give you a $10 courtesy with rollover. I asked what policy is that when I won the bet, and was not given any response. This bet should have been placed and I’m owed money from you guys that should have been issued upon the agent and her team leader confirming I was logged in and there was no reason for the bet to not go through.

If this is indeed the case then CS will notify you of this

This was settled as a loss and it was a win can someone help with this

@Dfrmdta It was fixed. Congrats!

Wager Ref. 23081798021278

The wager was 49ers last undefeated nfl team this season. As both the Eagles and 49ers lost, this should be settled as a dead heat. I’ve spoken to CS and they are claiming the wager was 49ers 17-0 undefeated which makes no sense. Nobody would make that bet at 12:1.

@DaleGribble the 49ers lost before Eagles did, thus they were the last undefeated team. This is settled correctly, I’m afraid.

Ref. 23101834503880

Placed - Single Risk $ 16.00 / To Win $ 100.00 / Odds +625

• Moneyline10/19/23

Arizona Diamondbacks (+625) Philadelphia Phillies vs Arizona Diamondbacks (Game) Moneyline Baseball - MLB Playoff Series Prices Oct 19, 2023 05:07 PM EDT

Wager has not settled

@serfbets

As your wager Ref. 23101834503880 was placed on the MLB series prices market. This will be settled at the end of the Series.