Wager Settlements

159.69 wager the balance

My god. I won a bet and now want to play a tournament and I canā€™t! Prob good thing cause I donā€™t win tournaments ever

This is not cool at all just lost all opportunities to save myself on wagers now Iā€™m taking a fat L all cause of grading issues thanks a lot Bovada

1 Like

any update on this?

1 Like

My lord. Lost out on suns ml first half at plus mkney. Now canā€™t play a tourney!!!

1 Like

Come on Bovada I get itā€™s a busy night but gotta be better

1 Like

The sports team go to bed or what?

2 Likes

I am also still waiting on two payouts

1 Like

Yup they are going to come up with some excuse to and say the lines were messed up now we canā€™t play anything else. I must of missed the update on the main page saying there is an issue with payouts

1 Like

Has nothing to do with a busy night itā€™s Wednesday for Peteā€™s sake they having technical issues that the customer is now having to pay for through missed opportunities and potential gains or losses

2 Likes

Please grade wager above- trying to bet on another game thank you

1 Like

@Mikey_Bovada Any timeline as to when this will be resolved? And will we be receiving rewards points for this? Really messing up a lot of peoples plans the rest of the night

No reports as to when it will be resolved nor word on compensation. Right now the goal is to have this resolved so we are working diligently on that.

2 Likes

@moderators I was unable to hedge on the Braves-Dodgers total since my money was held up in a 76ers-Pelicans total wager, a game that ended an hour before the Braves-Dodgers game ended. Since I was unable to hedge to ensure a profit I would like at least for my Braves-Dodgers total wager to be refunded. Bovada needs to make this right if you want to keep a long time Hall of Fame level customer.

Is nothing being graded at the moment? Seeing a game that ended about an hour ago but has not been graded yet. Thanks Mikey.

Good luck bro. That was a bad beat in LA

Please escalate my open bets

Just was on chat and I quess my red room whatever status means absolutely nothing I was disconnected like Unpaid phone bills smh I even sent screenshots of the bet I wanted place so I could hedge my loser wager oh how I wish you still had to call in bets so much easier where is the compensation Bovada

1 Like

Tbh chat has no clue when it comes to issues like this. Some of the people donā€™t even know the difference between basketball and baseball. Best bet is to wait on a moderator to come up with an update on whatever is going on. Is it because of all the NBA games today that their server might have crashed?

1 Like

Itā€™s Wednesday if nba first full night slate crashed their servers than thatā€™s crazy must have been all the knicks and Appalachian state alumni bettors online too bad I had coastal lame selves