Week 2 NFL 2021 Survivor Pool

Congratulations to those who survived week 1!

449 players made it to week 2 and below is a reminder of the rules.

1. You make one pick each week and if your pick loses or ties, you will be eliminated. If your team wins, you will move on to the next week.
  2. You must choose a new team each week. Choosing a team in any given week that you’ve already picked in a previous week will get you eliminated. (For example, if you’re still in by week 10, that means you should have chosen 10 different teams). So you have to plan accordingly.
  3. Your pick will have to be selected before the start of the football week; so you have until Thursday 8pm ET. (excluding Week 12 where the thanksgiving games begin at 12:30pm ET so that will be week 12’s deadline) Any picks submitted after the deadline will not count.

More specifics to our survivor pool:

1. The Prize pool will be a winner take all and the amount will be $3000. We just wanted to post the pool as early as possible. If by week 18 there are still a few people left then the prize pool will be split among all players left.
  2. If all remaining players get knocked out in the same week then we will carry it over another week and they will all still be alive but the team they chose will not be able to get picked again. (For example; all 10 people left in week 14 having a losing pick; then all 10 will still be alive the following week.)
  3. If for any reason, you cannot submit your pick through the community survivor page (technical issues, can’t access, etc.) you can email your pick to moderator@bovada.lv but again, it must be received before the deadline; no exceptions.
  4. If you select a team and that game is canceled and not re-scheduled for that same week due to Covid after the deadline of submitting picks; will result in a pass to the next week but you will not be able to select that team again. If the game is canceled and re-scheduled before the deadline of submitting your picks then you must select a new team. Failing to select a new team will result in elimination.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

WEEK 2

• Arizona Cardinals
  • Chicago Bears
  • Green Bay Packers
  • New York Giants
  • Detroit Lions
  • Washington Football Team
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Denver Broncos
  • New York Jets
  • New England Patriots
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Houston Texans

0 voters

8 Likes

Do we have to remember who we picked every week or will there be a chart or something with our previous week’s picks?

1 Like

@moderators I’m trying to pick a game and the box next to the team is not being highlighted/bolded…

We can provide a chart @baldandbankrupt. In regard to the issue, can you take a screenshot, please?

1 Like

I picked one of these teams. As you can see, the circle is not bolded.

Can you try logging out and back in @baldandbankrupt? We added a setting where only the winners from last week can make selections, and something similar happened to one of us when we were testing it recently. logging out and back in seemed to do the trick.

2 Likes

Ok it worked now, the circle is bolded. Thank you @James_Bovada :metal: :+1:

3 Likes

how do we know who we picked week 1, first survivor challenge i have ever played where you picks are not eliminated from list next week

Agree with the above, is there a way we can see who we have already picked so we don’t pick that team by accident again? Thanks

3 Likes

Hey guys we added the winners picks from week 1 here and will keep it updated.

3 Likes

Took the Brownies, next leg up is the girl scouts. Budman

1 Like

Took the packs

I got bills this week, gonna bounce back after dumb losee

Its only been one week , write it down on a piece of paper or something .

2 Likes

Looks like we have to track our own picks week to week? Go Pats!

I am in in think my pick shows bold circle

Thank you picking Broncos

Just keep track of your own picks. It’s been 1 week only

Go San Francisco

Patriots this week