What are the best games to play bang for your buck?

Community which games to play to get better chance at finishing on the plus side? Live blackjack? Need some insite community…
Thanks

1 Like

Ya join the club…sports betting only way to make it for me

1 Like

Someone has a tip…Just asking before I do next deposit

I was doing 5/6 way but it always come up short…I’m thinking about 2/3 ways now …how bout u?

I’m thinking of 2 picks and 3 pick large bets…tried 5 and 7picks always short one…smh

Ya just hard to hit more than one but the payouts are good

1 Like

Thanks…just trying different methods to power up…
At least my Bitcoin doing good…Thanks again… good luck

1 Like

Hell ya btc doing good im kicking my own ass for losing it here…unbelievably stupid

1 Like

If you’re parlaying, don’t do more than 4 teams. Anything over a 4 team parlay becomes almost impossible mathematically. It’s better to bet a little more and creating smaller parlays then creating bigger parlays with lesser money. Yes, the payout is a lot different but if you look at the odds of hitting, it’s actually not worth it.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought too…smh…Ive been close… Thanks

To give you a better idea…
4 team parlays are hit maybe 1 out of 15 times but typically pay out 10 to 1. The 5 team parlays are hit around 1 out of 31 times and pay out around 20 to 1. As you can see, it gets worse and worse with more teams involved as the amount you get paid relative your frequency of wins becomes worse.

1 Like

Do yourself a favor don’t bet parlays. If you feel they are good enough for a parlay, they are better as flat bets. Nothing like winning 2/3 3/4 or 3/5 to end up a loser. All of those outcomes on flat bets and you’re making money.

Parlays while looking good for payouts, do not pay out what they should as Kman illustrated.

Same with future bets, you can win a lot more betting on the ML and rolling it all the way to the end.

For example if you like Baltimore to win the AFC, bet the same amount the first game this Saturday. If you win, take that money and put it on the ML in their next game until either you win or lose.

Keep in mind if you lose, your future bet would have lost as well, nothing lost but your initial bet amount and don’t think about the winnings as being lost because with a future bet you never had any if it loses.

Good Luck

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.