Why are there people on here posting their "observations" about their luck being bad?

I don’t get it. You might as well just be complaining that you think this site is rigged. I don’t think it is. If your luck was good and has now run dry that’s just the way it goes, isn’t it? I’ve lurked in a lot of table games and have seen a lot of horrible hands and great hands. I had a nice little winning streak lately, and now it seems the tables have run cold on me, but isn’t that just the way it goes when it comes to odds?

2 Likes

For me: Its just to vent. I understand its random and gambling.

Jacks or Better is my poison. The double option is shortening my life lol. My cynical side gets going when I have to go against an Ace , 5 times in a row; or lose against a 3 five times in a row. Probabilities go out the window when dealing with a RNG. I could gripe about the probabilities, but I’m wasting my breath.

1 Like

Maybe it’s easier for some to believe that the site has changed the games odds or rigged the system against you than to accept the fact that gambling (especially on slots) is bound to have bad luck streaks and the more you play long-term, the more you’ll lose?

I dunno, I don’t get it either. When I lose (which is quite often) I just shrug and move on with my life rather than playing the blame game and letting the accusations fly.

1 Like

Yeah, I mean. If people really think the site is rigged I’d like to look into it and stand behind it, but I lurk in on other tables and watch a lot and I just don’t see how they could be doing it. Especially with roulette. You couldn’t target multiple people in a roulette room to lose who are doing 50/50 bets on a two-color system, especially if people changed their color up every now and then. I just don’t think it’s possible even if they found a way to make the ball and table magnetic.

HA you should’ve been in my live stream today where they had 6 natural 21’s in a row !

Yes six in a row. That was pretty random. :slight_smile: The chances of 5 in a row are 1 in 4.2 Million, so add one more to it and it’s over 10 million to 1. Needless to say, I overcame the odds and still ended up ahead.

VOD is on twitch from earlier today.

1 Like

Lmk next time you are on. Yeah. I did bad today as well. I’ve won around 600 dollars and then recently lost 100, and then another 100, and now I have another 85 pending deposit through bitcoin. I was up 100 today, and then I got too distracted and greedy in the baccarat mini game. Then my last Blackjack hand lost. Needless to say I’m taking an extended break until further notice! Have considered doing live streams as well, but I’m afraid about legal issues since online gambling is still a no no in Texas.