Won $53,000 on 777 Deluxe......Kind of

• What are your initials? HR
• How long have you been with us? I think like 2 years
• What was your winning game and amount? 777 Deluxe-53k
• Was this your first big win online? Yes
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Well, my dog sitter stole all my winnings when I took my daughter on a vacation. Lesson learned on making sure my computer is always shut down now. It was so life-changing though for a minute. I spoiled my daughter with Christmas gifts as well, paid off my car, and paid a few people back who I owed money over the years as I am disabled and sick so working hasn’t been an option. I was able to withdrawal 14k before she played with the rest at least. If you win make sure you protect that money. My life changed and then quickly is back to the nightmare it was before. I just wish I could have withdrawn mostly all of it in one swoop but the only way I knew how to was 2k a day through matchpay.

11 Likes

I’m sorry you gave so much of it back.

4 Likes

Congrats on your big winning @irismae132.

2 Likes

Pretty sure bovada set you up with dog sitter…the lengths this site will go to get there money back…by any means

3 Likes

Lmao hey bovada is not dat bad lol

1 Like

If you read the post I didn’t give it back…my dog sitter used my account… At first I thought it was Bovada because I don’t have any friends where I live or any family left other than my daughter, but they said they did an investigation. So the only other possibility is that it was my dog sitter who I hired last minute to take my daughter on a vacation. Trust me I would not have given it back, that money was quite literally going to help save my life.

1 Like

alright, you got a much needed smile out of me. lol

3 Likes

So this dog sitter you hired came over, had access to your computer and I assume you have your email and pw saved on this site and she logged in and lost all the money?

This puts a whole new twist on the “dog ate my homework” classic.

5 Likes

Also, did you confront the dog-sitter and if so, what did he/she say?

2 Likes

You sure it wasn’t the dog itself that played & lost?

5 Likes

congrats! at least you got a portion of it… perhaps did you look at your transaction history that might be interesting to see…