How do I change my vote?

1 Like

Click this at the bottom of the list and you can change it

2 Likes

Let’s go falcons!!! Whose taking saints head up? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Jets for sure

2 Likes

Ready for the NFL! Taking Denver week 1!

3 Likes

Hopefully I do better this year. Last year I picked the Packers week 1 and they freaking lost haha.

4 Likes

Same. Zero chance the Seahawks beat Russell in his Bronco debut. Zero chance.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t count out the Seahawks. Plus, you never know how teams will come out during Week 1. Seahawks have essentially the same team as last year without their QB but it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

3 Likes

Ryan - Can we have more than one player in the Survivor Pool? This is my first time using Bovada, so what happens when we click on play now? I would assume all players have to pay the same amount to play.

1 Like

Ravens are a lock!

1 Like

I like the Ravens too. It was them or the Colts for me.

1 Like

Great minds think alike!

1 Like

Good point. If I was a Seahawks fan I would be concerned about the qb room. That’s for sure.

1 Like

Its free! Just make sure you submit your pick every week, but you can’t have more than one entry into the pool.

How do we know when our pick has been submitted?

1 Like

@Jbarclay If the bar is blue by your team it has been submitted, and you will see your avatar below the team name:

So it’s advisable to upload an avatar that is unique and easy to spot. Your default avatar looks just like 10,000 other Bovadans! An easily spotted shape and/or color is very helpful.

2 Likes

Did my vote get submitted. Can’t tell. Lol

Did 3 ppl really take Houston? :laughing::laughing:

I was going to comment,” In a survivor pool, a good strategy is to choose the worst teams first. If you get lucky on the worst few teams later in the year,” the kicker is I only look at lady half of the schedule and was going to use, getting stuck with them playing against the colts or chiefs as an example. Lol :joy: then I saw the opponent this coming week. Glad I looked. I thought they played the broncos​:smile:. I could justify that pick somehow, but the colts, no way I would make that pick; I absolutely agree!

1 Like