$25 x 2 giveaway

@Gtaeyler would have gotten my vote.

4 Likes

Mine too. @Gtaeyler and @ChClark3 are quality folks who deserve everything and more.

6 Likes

@Destro and @lensmachamp yall are so sweet, thank you for that (: just seeing you guys say that is way better than any bonus credit

5 Likes

Wish I could say inkmom but alas… so I’ll say @Littlejon3 for being awesome, a long standing contributor and justice warrior.

7 Likes

This turned into such a good vibes post and comment section. Well done. Spread the kindness everyone!

8 Likes

@Broadcaster005

3 Likes

@dmbsoccer

1 Like

Indeed @Acmellow
Waiting for deposit to hit and stumbled upon this thread. Love the energy. Wasn’t gonna buy more G.S.C. when I left this store but I will now in the spirit of this thread. Not at all bc I’m an addict. Scouts honor.:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Myakaisme❤️

Jjacqueline22

@freaksforum gets my nomination.

Branbarn3. Is my nomination. She is the best nomination i can think of. No one deserves it as much as her.

Anyone say gasp777

@Bulls1977d

@Shearwall hooked me up when I needed it! I’d love to appreciate him! Unfortunately I haven’t been up since to give back the love. I’m down 16k on this site. :sob:

1 Like

@Destro

My guy.

@chicoraro78 I hope you win this and good luck to everyone else

1 Like

this is a very old giveaway, unless stated by the original poster I don’t think this is valid. @moderators

2 Likes

Hey how about Monkeys1 :pray::pray::pray:

@nancie74 kjkj