2FourMoney - stay away

He ran off with $1k. Mods confirmed he didn’t have funds available. I learned the hard way to only engage with people who publicly comment on LTB posts - not just DMs. I thought I knew the rules, but got tripped up there. Brutal. Sort of wish there was a section for traders of a certain level to only engage with other super trusted traders. Seems to be more of these stories lately.

8 Likes

1 hour ago he took from me 150$ :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

@moderators bandit on the loose

This member is no longer in the community

3 Likes

That’s so weird. He is a legendary trader. He’s been apart of a lot of different topics I’ve been on. Sorry he did that to you guys. I wouldn’t of never thought he would do something like that

4 Likes

This guy 2fourmoney makes Bears Sterns seem like the Mickey Mouse Club innit bruv.

1 Like

Wow the guy with the Matthew mcaughney profile pic from 2 for the money film story lol wow we used to chat a lot. This is turning into a free for all lol way too many of these beware posts going on last few months for me to trust anything higher than a $20 transaction …save for a few people i know on here. You guys are the best and rockn! :revolving_hearts::sunny::palm_tree::penguin::fire::dash:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about this @Trpfvr

2 Likes

So does bovada not cover the funds? I thought market place was safe to trade?

1 Like

Damn he must’ve had a bad run and saw a way out…sucks and hope you get taken care of

1 Like

Oh I can’t believe someone would steal from trpfvr what a scumbag, you seriously couldn’t find anyone else to steal from.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sorry this has happened to you as well and to be honest with you and if you don’t mind I would like to donate something to you in the next couple days or start go fund me topic on the forum so others can contribute if they would like. If it is ok with you and the mods.

2 Likes

When will BOVADA own this… and Create a system.
There will be a time when someone will run of with 10s of thousands…
Its still not late Build a system for trading…
I have already given you the base deign last time someone was robbed.

You know what the SAD part is, they have the SYSTEM ready almost 95% but still won’t use it too Player Benefit.
When you WITHDRAW from BITCOIN etc, they freeze the amount. Say, if I withdraw 200 from 500, my available balance goes down to 300, Then they sit on it for 48 hours to release the amount.
Similarly instead of assigning Bovada to the Variable, you can assign a Players Interim Accounts to be frozen once they say , they are Selling.
If a Buyer is interested to Buy, they can release the 200 from their Interim account to the players account.
They cannot Un-Release the funds back to their account without Mods approval.
Example I cannot say that I do not want to sell 200.
This will prevent anyone changing their minds or scheming…
It is a 100% fool proof system with the basic architecture present.

Bovada can also claim 0.5 % on the amounts in Interim account just to maintain this system…
Anyways… who cares

1 Like

Appreciate you

1 Like

I’m all good. Mikey did right by me. Was crazy to see one person come snipe at least 3 regulars.

1 Like

2 four was a regular as well did business with him…must’ve had a bad day…glad you got taken care of

1 Like

Yeah just goes to show you never know, people get desperate especially when it comes to gambling. No excuses to steal from someone just have to keep in mind we are messing around in a marketplace full of people losing and on bad runs. I agree with @HoopLinesStuck something needs to change until then I will stick with just BTC and waiting if it means it’s more safe. I have had a few rip me off in the past as well, it sucks

That’s ridiculous can’t trust anyone with scumbags like that running around ruining trading for everyone. I’m sorry this happen to you all. No matter how much I got down and on a bad run I’d never steal from someone like that it’s the lowest of the low in my book.

4 Likes

I have a few questions to those that had the issues with 2fourmoney.

@Trpfvr @GuaNno I believe I didn’t miss anyone else in this thread.

Which method of payment did he accept from you? Was it Pay Pal, Venmo, etc etc…

What time of the day did this happen, was it late at night? Was it morning? etc etc

Also to be clear, he pm’d you privately because of a post you had up or no post and was fishing?

Thanks