Al_Nino09 Review

Give me feedback. I have been told I send codes quicker than anyone once transfer of funds is complete. Do y’all agree???

2 Likes

The trader status says it all. Man is a LEGEND!

1 Like

Great person to trade with!! Great experience every time, fast and easy!

1 Like

Very trustworthy and easy to deal with. Fast transactions and friendly. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Very trustworthy, fast, and friendly. Always a pleasure to trade with Al_Nino09.

If you want your funds to be tied up in limbo and love waiting for hours wondering if this guy is going to show up to transfer you the funds, then you’ve found the right guy. From being responsive and so eagerly waiting for payment to ghosting you for hours and counting, this guy is a piece of work. Who knows if it was done intentionally or not, but if you aren’t ready to make the transaction, then don’t ask for the money. There’s a lot of other people on this site that are ready and waiting to do business, but if you’re going to hold someone else’s funds hostage while you go about your own life, it’s not just being an asshole, it’s theft.

2 Likes

Damn, thought everything got roasted on Thanksgiving!!!

Didn’t think this place was for fake amazon reviews. Just giving my honest experience so others don’t have to go through the same headache

Almost 12 hours later and no response. Guy ghosted right after taking my money. @moderators gotta do something about this

Always a pleasure. Fast and awesome. Thank you! :heart:

Clearly you’re the only unhappy customer douche. And sorry I got drunk and passed out one night. I still made it right. Bozo

1 Like