April Spins Opt In List!

Hey,

Just like last month this is where you can opt in to receive some free spins for the April leaderboard competition! This Closes Saturday at 1p ET!

Opt In List
  • Opt In

0 voters

27 Likes

I’m gonna make the leaderboard again but the sport competition didn’t get me anywhere but the spins man they love me the sluts love me I mean the slots

9 Likes

The slots were not good to me but I’m keeping the Faith!!

2 Likes

If it seems like I’ve been lost in let’s remember
If you think I’m feeling older and missing my younger days
Oh, then you should have known me much better
'Cause my past is something that never got in my way
Oh, no

Still I would not be here now if I never had the hunger
And I’m not ashamed to say the wild boys were my friends
Oh, 'cause I never felt the desire
To let music set me on fire
And then I was saved, yeah

That’s why I’m keeping the faith
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Keeping the faith

2 Likes

Can’t tell if I’m opted in

3 Likes

You are, you can simply look for your name by clicking ‘show results’ and looking for your profile icon. It definitely helps if you have a profile picture to differentiate yourself!

1 Like

I heard if you’re the 56th person who opted in for this you get a free 1000 spins @Ryan_Bovada so you can just add those in to me now :wink: :joy:

5 Likes

How do I opt in?

1 Like

I feel like if you have to comment “Not sure if I’m opted in” or “how do I opt in” you shouldn’t be eligible.

It’s like Darwinism in the wild. Only the smart ones survive. If you can’t figure out how to click a button that CLEARLY states OPT IN then you don’t deserve it. Just my thoughts.

7 Likes

@storyboard

1 Like

Ohh no man, you didn’t hear? It was 1,004 spins for the 104th vote…thank God I waited!!

2 Likes

I want to opt in!

1 Like

What are the chances of losing $100 bucks in Larry’s lucky tavern at .50 spins without a single free spin?

3 Likes

@Divine777

1 Like

I want to opt in

1 Like

Lmao I think that’s their plan…take free spins out of the game this week and then award us with the free spins at the end!! Lol…seriously I spun about 140-170 times at $0.5 without free spins once! I was shocked and left down $51 with $4 leftover from my deposit not even an hour earlier…

Thanks Bovada! Love the camaraderie here!

1 Like

I’d like in :blush:

Whatever you do, DO NOT click the circle next to the option to OPT IN then at the top of this page. It’s an April Fool’s joke. Instead just keep commenting that you want the free spins @nollegeispower… especially on separate forum topics besides this one. Good luck :slight_smile:

5 Likes