Auto Scrolling Up on Mobile in Game Betting

Is anyone else having issues with being inside the Sports book betting for a certain game and you have scrolled down to all the additional bet types and it just starts auto-scrolling back up? I just started seeing this happen in the past week.

Google Chrome on a Samsung Galaxy.

Just curious to know if I am going crazy or if anyone else is seeing this behavior too?

8 Likes

Yes! It’s quite annoying!! I thought it my browser but same thing happens in any browser.

3 Likes

Well, at least some confirmation I’m not nuts.

@moderators - have you seen this reported anywhere else?

1 Like

This isn’t something we’ve had commonly reported and I haven’t been able to replicate on my end. To confirm, when scrolling to the bottom of any sports page, the screen auto scrolls up? Or is it a specific page?

1 Like

It is when I am in the bets for a certain game. Earlier I was in the Real Madrid v Chelsea game. I clicked the +85 Bets button to open all the available wagers. I was scrolled down near the bottom looking for one of the bets around Both Teams To Score. When I stop Scrolling, it just goes zooming back to near the top. I scroll down again and it does it again. I had to scroll down and hold it with 1 finger at the moment I let go, tap the wager with the other hand because 2 finger touch won’t select a wager. This often results in tapping the wrong wager because it starts zooming away.

1 Like

Same issue here, also using chrome on a samsung galaxy, have cleared cookies/cache relentlessly lately.

I’m also having an issue with pages reloading when selecting a bet. I have to drop the selection then re-add it after the auto-refresh if I’m going to attempt to parlay it with anything. If I dont, the first selection drops and i have to go back and add it again. Very frustrating…

Just to make sure, is there any possibility either of you have hit the zoom up button feature on Samsungs? I have one as well as there are essentially 2 buttons near the bottom of the page when scrolling quickly that do zoom you back to the top of the page but are intended to do so. I’m finding it difficult to screenshot but they are essentially arrows pointing up, with the middle one having a line above it.

I have the up arrow button in the lower right, but I am not even close to that button. It just started doing this about a week ago.

1 Like

Understood, just covering my bases here. Is it possible that anyone could get a recording or snapshot screenshots of this before and after the zoom up for no reason. I know it’ll be difficult on a mobile device but without being able to replicate it’s a bit tough to escalate on our end. The first question we’ll get asked is to provide some proof obviously and it’s not doing it on my end or any of the other mods.

1 Like

For me it happens when I’m scrolling down on a game, ie the dodgers twins, if I’m scrolling down to homerun props, it’ll scroll back up as I’m scrolling down to find the prop.

2 Likes

@MFSHATAN Can I just confirm the device here? Are you also using a Samsung?

No I have an iPhone

2 Likes

I have had the same issue and the only fix I have seen is to select the group of bet type I am looking for (ie game prop, alternate line, etc.), and it will then reduce the amount of information so that I do not have to scroll all the way to the bottom. Seems like a technically issue and I hope bovada finds a fix because it is very annoying. I too have an iPhone for reference.

2 Likes

Can everyone above please PM us with your:

Device name:
OS version:

1 Like

Same here. Has been happening for at least a week. I thought they would’ve fixed it in the last maintanance, but that somehow got overlooked. QA miss I guess, though something very obvious. Happens on phones (I have S22+). You can test by going to soccer and scroll down to corners/cards - the screen will autoscroll almost to top.

2 Likes

This is issue happens quite often for me. I am using an iPhone with the latest OS. The workaround for me has been using using thumbs to scroll up and down. I’ve also noticed how 9/10 times when choosing specific leagues in soccer it goes back to default. It’s been a frustrating experience to say the least.

1 Like

Oh dear lord, I thought that was an issue of my phone

2 Likes

I at least feel better that I’m not going crazy and it’s not something wrong with the screen on my phone, lol.

1 Like

It happens on literally every in game page. It’s ridiculously frustrating. Fix your damn site

Definitely have been experiencing this issue page automatically goes to top when you scroll down it’s a never ending cycle unless your fast

1 Like