Auto Scrolling Up on Mobile in Game Betting

Just as an update here this is still being looked into. We don’t have any specifics yet but we can assure you that our team is aware and does provide updates that they are still in review.

2 Likes

Good because it’s still happening to me. It’s very frustrating trying to find what your looking for and then it just scrolls all the way to the top and have to start over again. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

1 Like

Came to the community to make a post about this and saw there was already one going lol iPhone user here, safari as default browser and its still happening as of this morning. Being sent back to the top of the page whenever I try scrolling down to look at all the bets offered for a specific event.

Since this has been going on for a bit and with a profession in IT Consulting, with many years of experience, here are a couple possible ideas…

When I have noticed it the most is when it appears that some lines are still loading in. The main ones at the top have loaded but if there are 200 available wagers, sometimes it appears that when it pulls me back to the top repeatedly, that some of those wagers in the top 1/3 (above where I have scrolled to) are still loading in, so perhaps a change was made roughly a couple months ago now on how the Focus is being forced to a certain field or section (maybe upon page loading or upon section loading) but they are loading slightly behind the rest pulling the Focus to the top repeatedly.

1 Like

Wow yes !! I thought it was just my phone ! Been happening for a while. Actually really annoying

1 Like

Just a follow up here, our team should be addressing this in the next few days. They have apparently discovered the issue and will be implementing a fix soon.

1 Like

Thanks @Ryan_Bovada!

1 Like

Looking forward to a fix. I have been experiencing this issue for several weeks and it can be a nightmare trying to place bets. iPhone 13 Pro user with iOS 15.4.1 here.

Happy to send in a screen recording of the issue if it helps. Thanks for looking into this

2 Likes

Same here, I’ve started using the sidebar to scroll down looking at more props. Better but still very inconvenient

@Ryan_Bovada - I didn’t realize it had been 13 days since your post about them fixing it. Can you confirm if they have implemented their fix or not? If so, it did not fix it. I (and apparent others) are still seeing the issue.

They had advised me that a fix was imminent, but the upgrade hasn’t yet been put into place. I will escalate now to try and get a batter timeframe, though I do assume at the moment with the site issues this will take a bit of time for a response.

2 Likes

I have iphone12 and use chrome and have that issue. When I start scrolling down to check let say baseball live wagers, and try to look for the inning winner wager, it just goes super quick and to bottom of the page somewhere if it’s a long page

1 Like

No worries. It’s been happening for a bit so still frustrating, but learning to adapt. I just wanted to make sure they hadn’t implemented it, because if they had… Swing and a miss. :smirk:

1 Like

Probably waiting for apple to approve the fix so they don’t have to update and then update again.

How is this still going on for 1.5 months already with no fix?

2 Likes

Yea it’s still happening and it’s very frustrating when you scroll looking for something finally find it and then boom scroll’s all the way back to the top.

1 Like

So annoying. You have to slowly scroll a little at a time to get to the bottom. Just another quirk that seems to happen often and at the wrong times

3 Likes

This should have been addressed as of a few days ago now. Can we confirm if this is still happening?

1 Like

It has finally stopped auto-scrolling back up. Thanks Ryan

2 Likes

I gotta check this out, been waiting for it to be fixed for a while now

2 Likes