Be weary of jeremydam

Engaged in a trade without having funds available and ghosted needed mods to resolve matter.

We are aware of this. It’s being dealt with.

To clarify one thing here, the player didn’t ghost anyone. We placed restrictions on the account while we looked into the situation from our end. If they choose they can explain the rest of the situation but there wasn’t any actual malicious intent after all.

2 Likes

I would consider not responding to someone you’re trading with for roughly an hour after I had sent money and requested a refund suspect activity to put it kindly

1 Like

@Pj8411 Understood, in reading my comment I didn’t mean it to be argumentative at all or take away from what you said so I apologize. I more just wanted to get clear that the player was restricted on our end and on review there wasn’t any Fraud issues. However, there were definitely delay issues and your point is valid.

1 Like

Right on thank you for getting it resolved I appreciate the mods they do a great job

1 Like

I do have the available at the moment I provide the information. And during the 7 minutes you took to cashapp me. It was my fault to place another bet with it since I saw my wager won already. And usually it should settle immediately. However, things happens. And i got ban while chatting with bovada thats why I couldn’t contact you back.
I just got access back to my account right now.
My apologies for inconvenience!!

4 Likes

Nah I transferred immediately and anyone who has engaged in a trade knows if more than 3 minutes passes I will ask if still available before I send that’s a fact

Jere is good guy. Felt bad when I saw this thread. Glad jere got it resolved.

2 Likes

appreciated for your cmt brother !!

4 Likes

Heck yea brother jeremy is legit.

1 Like

Jeremy is good, I’ve done many transactions with him without issue #stopasianhate

2 Likes