Bet settlement - still open

Mississippi state final 4 +5000
Mississippi state winning March madness +20000

Should this wager have lost already? Mississippi didn’t make it into the tournament , but this bet is still open.
I fear this might be a reason I have not received any cashback or point drops in weeks . @moderators what is policy here? The bet lost already , would like it gone from open bets .

Thank you

@Brooke_Bovada ref 23021696779489

These typically get graded once the event hits that portion of the bet. Since we aren’t at the Final 4, they are pending. I agree they should be closed out as losers but that’s typically not how it’s done.

1 Like

Do you believe this might be why I have not gotten any reward point drops? I think it might

I can’t answer that part of your question. There’s a lot of variables involved and conjecture on my part wouldn’t help.

You can always visit the live chat and see if they will have these graded as losers for you and inquire about the cash drop as well.

1 Like

Th a k you @freaksforum ! More responsive than mods sadly

Quite welcome. Hopefully all works out the way you want it.

1 Like

Can a moderator please post something ? Haven’t got a reply in 48 hours to me

@Brooke_Bovada ?

1 Like

Sadly live chat wouldn’t close the bet, even though it has lost. So frustrating to have to wait, as I believe this is why they aren’t rewarding me anything . For an already lost bet . Speculating

Maybe @James_Bovada can help

Ultimately it will be up to the sports department to close it out. The mods can’t personally close it out. I see this being closed out Sunday night or Monday once the Final 4 is set.

1 Like