Bovada 10th Anniversary Leaderboard Competition!

Tied for 3rd?

2 Likes

@Ryan_Bovada Thanks for the contests and for publishing March standings.

Whatever plans you have for the contest overall, I hope you’ll consider keeping track of a distinct season-long contest for poker with a final tournament like last year. Mixing a skill-based contest like poker with 100% luck-based spins dilutes the fun of the contest for poker players. I’m not begging for a lot of money! Even a modest payout would be fine, but it would give poker players a year-long contest we can go “all-in” on emotionally.

I know it means just one more thing to keep track of, but the database you’re using for the overall leaderboard competition will have the data, and you kept track last year, so hopefully it won’t be too burdensome.

To be clear: I’m not asking for a separate series of poker tournaments; just to use the ones that are already a part of the 10th Anniversary competition.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely bring this up and I don’t think it would be too difficult. It’s essentially just adding a final table for the poker side of the leaderboard at the end. I am already tracking all these point issuances separately as well as collectively anyways so the standings are already there for Poker. If we do it, it likely won’t affect the leaderboard standings, but I’ll see if we can have an end of year Poker table for the Top 10 separate from the contest.

3 Likes

What is the prize for this contest again?

We’ll be clarifying that this week. There will likely be something small provided month to month for the top 10 on the leaderboard for that month, and a bigger prize at the end of the year with all points accrued. Specifics will be provided likely mid week.

1 Like

I’m in it for the long haul.

Can we still submit our spins transactions

The deadline was unfortunately passed on April 1st, but the lowest number to place in the top 10 was around $13 anyways.

1 Like

Dang 11th position

Lol youre tied for 5th place with 7 points and still have 8 more months of competitions

I was predicting the future lol

So as per the leaderboard this month we’ll be providing the following prizes!

@lensmachamp $250
@Duckfan32 $200
@Legend407 84$
@MFSHATAN 84$
@MAJ321 84$
@Chieftain 84$
@Amswans 84$
@Jaguar 84$
@PJ8411 25$
@soccerjunkie23 25$

Amounts were based on a payout of: (split between players who tied)

1. 250$
  2. 200$
  3. 150$
  4. 100$
  5. 90$
  6. 70$
  7. 50$
  8. 40$
  9. 30$
  10. 20$

Total of $1000. This will likely be the monthly prizes given out, but we will confirm a larger yearly amount. Congrats to all the winners and good luck to anyone else on or off the list.

8 Likes

Wooooo thank you so much

2 Likes

Thanks when will this be add to accounts?

Yea he’s asking for a friend … me

:joy::joy::joy: true!!!

It’s added now :joy:

1 Like

I’d probably elect you supreme leader mod if you hadn’t lost the bracket challenge lol

2 Likes

Thank you @Ryan_Bovada and @moderators for working so hard every day to give us the best experience in the community.

5 Likes