Community chat

What was your biggest win on a low bet and what slot game was you playing ?

2 Likes

17 Likes

This was my best on my lowest bet ever

8 Likes

That’s a nice jackpot catch :love_you_gesture:t3::money_mouth_face: on .40 bet unreal

5 Likes

I don’t have a picture but I won 125 dollars one time with a 3 cent bet on ceasers empire during free spins. I was only playing 3 lines because I only had like 9 cent left.

7 Likes

Wowww that would’ve hyped me up man that’s nice :+1:t3::heart:

I’ve lost a ton, don’t win much. Won a couple 200 dollar ones on fairy as far as I can recall…2 dollar spins thoigh.

1 Like

Lowest would be hitting a progressive on fair wins for 0.20c. Paid out 4.5k if I remember correctly

3 Likes

I won two jackpots with 25 cent spins. One on Ares and the other on Big Money Bigfoot.

3 Likes

Nice to see that people can actually win on small bets …:heart:

4 Likes

I. Asked pur and they won’t cash Canadian international checks. Same with 3 of my friends. Any advice? Beware

@Georgeous80 I will PM you

Sketchy stuff going on!

Of course I was on a winning streak and and all of of a sudden the game says reload three times in a row and guess what I lose every time after it reloaded. Very upsetting and not happy with this!!!

The slots run on a rng, if it reloads it will have no effect on the game.

Yes it will. It caused me to press the play button which generates the rng at a different time equaling a different outcome.

But still a random outcome, the same as it would have been if you had not reloaded.

Well on a side note. Can I get my Bitcoin exclusive rewards this week?

These have been added now.

Thank You!

You are absolutely correct. It does affect the game play

2 Likes