Easily View Live Scores of Open Sports Bets

I would like to have a section within sports where all of the scores of my open bets are displayed in one location. As is, it is difficult to navigate and see scores when I may have 10+ bets open across different sports and leagues.

4 Likes

Think a system where you could ‘favorite’ certain matches you have and they get listed on a page together would be nice.

2 Likes

Yes we really need this! I hate having to have like 10 pages open to view all my bets and scores. One scroll wheel like the bet slip style would be perfect! Is it me or did bovada use to let you stream the game back in the day straight from the site. I could recall back in like 2012 betting baseball and watching it on bovada.

1 Like

It’s a good idea. I usually pin the scores of my bets on my phone screen. It stays pinned every page your on so I can play poker, slots, or shop amazon while having the score board in my face

1 Like

I’ve been using 3rd party app called action, after placing bet on bovada u can open app and input your bets and their odds, whether parlay, individual etc.

Bovada sports lines are also updated in the app so I usually don’t have to enter my odds. The app will keep track of start times and live scores showing you whether your winning or losing with red or green dot .

@moderators Something like this built into bovada’s site would be amazing.

4 Likes