Finally win and can’t withdraw

Wish I could say I’m surprised but obviously I’m not. This is what bovada has come to. Almost impossible to win and when you finally do, you can’t take your money out. Buddy tells me it’s confirmed and suddenly it’s not. (It’s confirmed on blockchain two hours ago btw) just sickening at this point

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues and maybe the @moderators can help get you squared away, but thousands of customers withdrawal funds every single day, so it’s obviously not impossible to do.

How much was your withdrawal?

I’m being told 3 different things by 3 different mods. If I would’ve lost we all know there would be no issue but finally winning something and this happens is just sad. Especially since I posted selling it on marketplace which was approved by moss and people sent Money already. Everyone’s getting screwed rn but we’ll see

Not enough for this bs

If the Bovada Community Moderators are already working with you, i am sure it will get straightened out.

Wishful thinking, haven’t heard anything

@trevor35710 I can see that you managed to withdraw your winnings on February 24th. We’ve reached out to you couple of ours ago again. If you still need help with this, please let us know and we’ll further assist.

1 Like