From -5000 dollars to 100k dollars No slots .Only Sports bet Live and few parlays ,Mostly basketball has been treating me very well

• What are your initials? EQ
• How long have you been with us? 7
• What was your winning game and amount?100 k plus
• Was this your first big win online? YES!!
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Treating my family to Vacation and the rest is savings

I had few losses and i will only show the best win i had (cause im lazy to screeshot).

10 Likes

This is not normal.

What do you mean?

You see they are all major underdogs right? So you telling me you put entire bankroll on a major underdog. Then you win that somehow - and you say I’ll do it again on an underdog.

And let’s say at this point your drunk, and you say I’m gona go all in and put it on another 4.00 underdog…. Just don’t know anyone that has done it. Either you have lost 100,000 on here this month or you had other plays covering major plays of each game.

3 Likes

Yes mostly I bet on underdogs but before I put the money on them I always do my research 24 hours before the game and mentally prepared what is gonna happen next after I put a money on them. Nothing is normal in gambling.

1 Like

Unreal run, congrats man.

1 Like

Congrats! You have the confidence I need in everyday life lol.

1 Like

That DRX game was just WOW!!! I won all 3 maps on them but waited until I was sure they have enough lead to win the map…!! Good shit

1 Like

Im rooting them on finals.

1 Like

I am rooting for them to win also!!! But I think T1 will study them enough having a week gap…