Furious about this!

Blows my mind. I’m “Legend Level 3” might I add! And every single person on here is going through exactly what I have been recently and it’s mind blowing! The fact that I’m simply ONLY offered $10 bonus with the amount I’ve deposited recently and as much as i play is a slap in the face!!! I used to win practically every week and now can’t even win $1 let alone the 10s of thousands I have in the past!!!

5 Likes

@moderators this cannot be handled like this. Somebody needs to tell customer service what to say

1 Like

not quite the explecitive filled convo you had but right there with you. Absurb this nonsense is still going on

2 Likes

They give 2 shits about tier status or any of that as well. Apparently I don’t wager enough to be hosted any longer as I lost that honor a month or so ago!

3 Likes

LMAO “am bot”. Literally. This is hilarious low key

1 Like

I really hope they don’t make us individually go ask to be reimbursed. The CS takes so long to communicate complicated situations like this. I don’t want anything back but the money it took as I kept trying foolishly thinking it was an issue in my end

3 Likes

Well I was told to wait as you can see from above but we all know how that’ll work out! If you want compensation I would definitely seek it out. I know I will be later.

1 Like

Mods will comment and say “we’re looking into this and we’ll have an update soon”

What’s the best way to support chat, I swear it always times out before I can get someone. Can’t even get an opportunity to ask for compensation.

Exactly. And they will. And make you prove through things you couldn’t possibly have access to that you were affected. It’s our fault for doing business here

This situation has gone from bad, to worse, to just ridiculous! New day, new issue. Bovada, you need to make this right sooner rather than later.

5 Likes

I’m having the exact issue as everyone else. I spin then it says issue Reload Game but it also takes my money :rage:

7 Likes

Same here. And not in all games. So I move to another and take a chance. Money still gone though. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

Right and I’m never like that but Jesus Christ

They probably got bots over there collecting all the hot drop jackpots in the meantime laughing sipping tea

3 Likes

Sipping tea… Lmao!!!

I think people should simmer down a bit on this. I get everyone is very frustrated by this but swearing at customer support is not going to help., As someone who has been in the chat support reps positions, I am almost positive they are handling 3-5 chats at once. Anyone who works chat support at any level be it product support or simple customer support does.

2 Likes

oh yeah Imma need that money back into my account admins. theft aint cool

1 Like

What I find hard to come to terms with is the ambiguity of their actual responses. I’ve had numerous issues and the result is always - we will address it later and compensate users based on how they were affected. Which is about as useful as saying to someone - “check’s in the mail - trust us!” :man_facepalming: I sadly, Have ZERO trust - this is the SAME company who has rejected me any cash bonuses for the last 26 - 27 deposits I’ve made in the last 2-3 weeks. One time I got a $50 bonus. How can ANYONE have faith that a company who OPENLY Denies Players for tons of money and deposits - an easy to track and account set of data - where they’ve recently become more stingy than a carnival side show game - but expect everyone to believe that all the errors, countless issues that have plagued games, bets, results etc - that they are actually EVER going to openly admit that the mistakes that occurred in their system, as a direct result of their lack of site security - is almost laughable. They reject bonus requests to the highest level of legends they have - and to think they’re going to not only admit to how often users were affected by their site issues, let alone have us believe they’re actually going to put an accurate monetary value on the amount of money the glitches and errors have cost us. I even had screenshots the last time and was rejected about the 6 free spins that the bonus 12 free spins in reels wheels XL had given me. But instead of crediting me the 6 spins back, they spent 45mins on phone at first, then close to an hour in the chat, and another 20-30mins in the bovada community chat - All in all close to 2 hours - just to attempt to gaslight me and tell me it didn’t matter if I didn’t see those 6spins / the RNG results would have been the exact same had I been watching them. Which is as ridiculous as it sounds. On a game where you can and do stop the reel at numerous times, all at random. And MAGICALLy, the RNG didn’t happen tk get a single win in any of the 6 spins I didn’t witness :man_shrugging:

IF bovada actually wanted people to take their BS serious about how they’re addressing the issue and will be compensating players accordingly to how egregiously their accounts and wins have been compromised - they’d AT A BARE MINIMUM keep a list of the amount of issues a player has had and a general amount that the error has cost a player * with amount subject to adjust - but at least it would help people not feel like there’s a hypothetical blank check with nothing but zero’s on it.

Sadly, Most of people will get that $0.00 amount of compensation. The only thing more pathetic than that…will be the fact that they’re gonna have to wait several more weeks just to get that disappointing news. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

All signs point to the fact that Bovada is on its way out. I got kicked off of coinbase for using bovada. seems like I haven’t been able to win even nominal amounts for the past month during the same span. Not sure whats going on here, but something is very different

2 Likes