I'm a little confused here, please help!

Ref. 41556517

Ref. 41556516

Ref. 41556515

This is from the Australian horse races, Australia “D”

First off, there were no Australia “D” races last night (Sunday)

Then the wager was graded as a loss.

Then there was “balance adjustment-resettlement” but with no explanation.

If you can help clarify since the “resettlement” doesn’t go into any detail.

All I know is that my account was debited but I don’t know why. It’s not much however it is my $$$ and an explanation would be great. Or maybe I’m just reading something wrong.

Thanks

Checking on this now.

As per the sports team, the wrong cutoff time was initially entered into the system which is why they all got incorrectly settled as no action.
The races did however run, and wagers were since settled according to the results.

OK I suppose, however like I said in my initial thread there were no Australian “D” races last night, only “A” and “B”. I’ve checked past results from two other sights for last night just to confirm. I couldn’t have wagered on a race where that particular track wasn’t offered. Again, unless I’m reading something wrong.

Is it due to the time difference? I’m not sure of the time difference there but it might show as 13th on some result sites maybe?

No. Australia is 17 hours ahead of Arizona time which would mean when I wagered on Australian races Sunday evening, it was MONDAY afternoon there. I know something is wrong but I’m going nowhere fast. I’ve never had a problem like this before and I’m pretty good at keeping track of things.

Thanks Paul

This is what sports sent me if this shines some light on it for you

I wouldn’t pay too much attention to the time on that image btw as I’m not sure what time zone that is, but that is the result of one of the races that I was sent to prove they did run.