Middle of the Night Players

I just want to put this here for all of the users who can’t get ahold of any moderators or representatives in the middle of the night because that’s when bovada starts to do weird stuff

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to talk to anyone about my problems and it’s been about 4 hours

I love the Night Lizard Lounge. Get on here around 1-2 am and I live West Coast it’s beautiful. Go to sleep when I see East Coasters wake up.

It does suck not being able to list anything or get approvals but I guess I don’t worry about it things will get taken care of eventually and I’m patient.

It’s not so much weird stuff but staffing issues and work hours. We players may seem to be up 24/7 but unfortunately the @moderators are human and still need sleep. I bet their employer wishes they didn’t.

1 Like

@NocapLlamo We’ve sent you a PM

@Matty_Bovada ive messaged support about multiple issues and get no response and then if I do I’ll ask for a free play or poker ticket and it’s like insane how you get no respond or rudeness. I deposit 5-10k a month and barely get 200k reward points lol.

1 Like

Matty gonna ghost you. Forensic files cant find the man

Sometimes at Night but also during the day, the game slows way down and then freezes. This is very annoying.