Playthrough Bonus Inquiry

Hello @admins @moderators please refer to my screenshot.

Do I have 14 days from depositing to complete the playthrough? (See: “Valid for 14 days”). Or instead, do I have until March 23rd? (See: “expires on: Mar 23 3:42 PM”).

This may be simple to clarify on your end however I would like this confirmed because this past year, I have had bonus funds with at least 50% playthrough completed removed without warning. Thank you.

@Ryan_Bovada

This just meant you could claim it for 14 days, the expiry date is a month or March 23rd. This is shown in the rewards section I believe if you’ve already claimed the bonus as well.

Ryan I believe it is the opposite of what you just stated. Once claimed the player would have 14 days. The last day the bonus may be redeemed is on March 23rd.

I don’t believe so, as the player has already claimed the bonus and they have until March 23rd to play it through on review.

So if someone redeemed the bonus on March 22nd, then they would only have until March 23rd to use it?

It’s only valid for 14 days, so it would expire well before this date anyways. Though yes i think if you redeemed it on the last day you would only have 2 weeks to clear the bonus.

@Ryan_Bovada thanks for the clarification between these examples. For what it’s worth, I think extending a bonus playthrough deadline to 2+ months would improve the experience of many Bovada customers. This would help to say Bovada is supportive of responsible wagering and bankroll management, no matter the frequency of bets placed or size of wagers. Of course, it was my choice to use a bonus in the first place so I accept the policy. If your oddsmakers have an edge, no need to enforce time limits. Best regards

So how does this bonus work Ryan?

The expiration is correct as it will be removed Af that exact time to make way for next weeks benefits

Yea this is a little confusing

There’s a difference here in that this bonus isn’t redeemed yet and the OP’s is showing a redeemed bonus so I’m not sure if that doesn’t change the expiry date details to what is applicable. Redeem date and expiry date.

I would assume that before it was redeemed that expiry date showed 14 days after the issuance, but i can’t really confirm this on my end.

I see what you are saying now. I’ll have to check that out in next deposit

1 Like

Please let me know, as this is something I’d want to look into if I’m incorrect.

1 Like

Wondering about my $75 refer a friend bonus

1 Like

We will have the account reviewed and get back to you.

Just saw this. Thank you