Please fix my wager

@moderators Hey @moderators can you please have this bet fixed to a win please. I have been waiting forever to get this resolved. It was incorrectly settled and chat is too stupid to realize that they are completely wrong. Thank you! Ref. 22081573339366

Here is the proof.

Hi @Mfnuuu,

Based on what we can tell from your selection, you chose 0-30. Jack Draper - 1st Service Game - First 2 Points, indicating that the wager has been properly settled. This is detailed in the wager’s description.

Ok no that’s not correct. I chose him to be down 0-30

Hence the 0 In the front

Why would him to score the first 2 points of HIS SERVE be +500. Makes no sense. It’s because it was to be down 0-30

Look at the photo I provided and where the marks are. Carreno busta scored the first two points. 15-0, and 30-0

This is what we see as per the wager:

If necessary look at the entire game score to see how they marked it as it’s a little confusing. I watched the match. I 100% know he did not score the first two points

Guys where is the disconnect here??? Yes Draper first two points 0-15 and 0-30. That is what fing happened

Notice how it says break point after the first 3 points?? How can it say that if he wasn’t behind to start off with?? Understand?

Sorry break point after the first 4 points

I’m getting extremely frustrated here cause I’m just not understanding how nobody can read this correctly

Very first game Draper served (hence the little tennis ball next to his name). The first point is scored 15-0 with the 15 on the left because carreno-busta is on the left side

If you look at the second game where carreno busta served. The 15 is again on the left because he scored the first point again. If Draper had scored first it would’ve been on the right

Sorry for the million posts but I’m just trying to show you the sports department’s error

This is the game events:

Wow ok that has nothing to do with my wager. My wager consists of only the first game

Where it says Draper holds to 40. You have to look at the individual points to grade the wager correctly. Pretty basic stuff

Is there somebody with a little more knowledge of tennis that I can plead my case to no offense