Please for the love of god change your tennis sports bet policy

If they complete an entire set it should count as a win if someone decides to fake an injury.

For instance today, I bet a spread on a tennis match, the person I bet was like a +6 underdog. They won the first set outright, and were dominating the 2nd set, then their opponent had a phantom injury so my bet that should have been a clear winner now becomes a push.

It’s honestly the dumbest rule ever. I can understand it if they don’t complete a single set, but after a set is completed you should be paid out or lose depending on the side you are on.

Spreads should always be a push if a full match isn’t completed. I’m assuming you’re talking about Halep/Kalinskaya. Mathematically Halep could’ve possibly still covered the -6 if the match was to continue. Unlikely but it was still possible.

I know some books count full match MLs as a win or loss if the first set is completed, but no book grades a pre match spread if the full match isn’t completed.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. We’ll pass it on.

That’s correct on moneline bets would win if opponents retire or are disqualified spreads across all platforms will push unless it’s a total that already covered books might grade as a win and others will grade as push this has been my experience yes It sucks but that’s how it is…

1 Like

In the past, at other books, they would award ML in similar situations. They would never grade the spread though. I understand the frustration, the grading has been all over the place for years.