Please make the Scroll Bar wider (Desktop)

THE SCROLL BAR TO SCROLL BETS IS COMPETING WITH BOVADA BONUS.
Make Bonus and Scroll Bar both large :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hi @HoopLinesStuck,

We will escalate this, thank you for your feedback. In the meantime, if you are experiencing issues scrolling in the Bet Slip, we suggest using the scroll wheel on your mouse.

THIS IS EXACTLY RIGHT!! great suggestion

is it just me or did the betslip change??

@EvanLewisg Yes, the bet slip should now be detached, meaning that as you scroll down the available lines, you no longer need to scroll back up to the top to view the bet slip.

2 Likes

awesome!!! this is great! thanks matty… so cool that you guys listen to us… shout out to @HoopLinesStuck i have been thinking this for a while

2 Likes

LOLZ… I have asked for BIGGER BONUS too… They did not listen to that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

haha One can only wish…

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bet slip! no endless scrolling for someone like me that puts down like 10 parlays at a time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @HoopLinesStuck,

There was an update recently and the scroll bar was widened :slight_smile:

At what Cost. I made a deposit of 1k and there was no Bonus with it. I also wanted Bonuses to Widen Not reduce.
I am ok with Small Scroll bars :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes Apart. Thanks a Lot for the new Betting slip.
I had one more request. To make the theme of the Site BLACK. So that players dont go blind. Old Bovada was Black and you can bet longer. I had made this request when you switched from Java to HTML5 … NO UPDATE ON IT.
Again, if you give me more bonus instead of making it black. I will prefer Bonus to the color theme :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like