Random Jackpots!

Have anyone in this community won a random jackpot on Bovada? Does anyone ever win those huge jackpots over 100,000? The info usually states that jackpots are paid no matter the dollar amount you are betting. It is hard for me to believe that someone can win a jackpot playing 20 cents. S

3 Likes

These are posted weekly if you would like to review. Simply type ‘progressive wins’ or ‘progressive jackpots’ into the search bar and sort by ‘latest’. You can see the last one HERE.

1 Like

Thanks Ryan. Most of the bets are 100, though. These are the high rollers.

1 Like

The bets on this week’s range from $2 - $100 and everywhere in between, but again there are a number of these posts and they are all generally sporadic. This one from a few weeks ago for instance has the majority of these winners in the $5 range.

Won mine on a $10 bet for just north of 36k

1 Like

I’ve seen someone bet as low as .20 and win over $100,000 so yes, it is possible but it’s basically just pure luck. It could be you next up!

3 Likes

I’ve been on this site since it was Bodog… prob at least 2007. Hit a jackpot or two a year until I ramped up my play last year.

I’ve prob hit 10-15 random jackpots in the past three months, maybe 35-40 total since starting

2 Likes

Congrats…rng likes you

Sean…I’ve been here since 07 as well.

Do you always stick to same game?

I play slots some too but never hit JPs whatsoever

1 Like

I change games constantly. After big wins I’ll bounce to additional slots.

But to your point, I bet at or near the max

Big baller

Somebody just won that big 541k 777 jackpot at Sister site on 20cents.

3 Likes

Ignition ? Or slots

2 Likes

it was at slots

Where did you find them? On their community or how’d you find out

1 Like

yes, they have a jackpot report as well

I don’t see anything on their forum about it

I’ve won a fairy wins jackpot of almost 9K on a $5 bet. Also I’ve never had any luck getting in the community forum at slots or cafe. Or ignition for that matter

5 Likes

I’ve won multiple progressives at $1 and $2 levels. It happens.

1 Like