Round robin payout questions

Can someone explain to me how this works?
I thought for the 5 team parley would pay out $148.96 if 5 of the 6 teams win, or the 2 team will pay $39.97 if any 2 teams win?

I believe you would get $148.96 only if all 6 covered. I think it’s a lesser amount if 5 out of 6 worked.

1 Like

These things still confuse me a bit too, but I think you win $148.96/6 for every combo of five games that cover out of 6 possible combos

1 Like

The max you would win is the amount they show. So this would mean if you hit all the possibilities, you would win that amount. This is my understanding of round robin bets. So if you hit partial, you only win partial. In the 6 team round robin, you had 5 team parlays. You would have to have hit all the 5 team parlay combos possible to win the full amount of $148.96. In that case, there are 4 combos.
ABCDE, ABCDF, BCDEF, ACDEF.

1 Like

Thank you all for your responses. I think I’ll stick to the straight parleys, at least it costs less to wager and is less confusing.

1 Like

To be clear, the round robin bets can be advantageous to a bettor that is always missing a parlay win by 1 leg. If this happens often, id say round robins are a benefit to you. On the other hand, if half your parlays dont even win half the legs, then its just better playing straight up and hoping to get lucky.
The cost of a round robin will be higher than a straight up parlay but if you hit all the legs in the round robin, it should pay out better than if you just parlayed straight up. Hope this makes sense.

1 Like

@Kman0207 Thanks for the clarification. I just placed a parley last night and 5 of the 7 hit but i barely got anything back. That’s why i was wondering what a round robin payout actually entails.

1 Like

@Tjack22 thats pretty good. I think round robins come in useful when youre usually one leg off of winning parlays pretty consistently. Its like an insurance to get paid at least something and even sometimes profiting if you hit most of your bets. The payout on say 5/7 in a round robin would depend on which 5 legs you win. If they were the ones with the worst odds, the payout would be higher.

1 Like