SMS Issues - May 15 2022

Welcome to the community! you should be good now, please let us know if you run into any issues.

1 Like

Smash that like button for @James_Bovada!:wave:

Hahahahah!

Well-played

1 Like

I have been trying to verify my phone number and contact a live agent for over 24 hrs now. Still nothing. I have a decent amount of funds that are in my account I have been trying to withdraw. I donā€™t understand how my money can be taken but canā€™t get paid out. Anything you can do to help?

@James_Bovada

Did you ever get your Bitcoin deposit?

@moderators, could someone check on my bitcoin cash deposit? Itā€™s been cleared from my wallet. Been at least 4 hours.

Folks,

All I can say isā€¦

If upper management does not rectify the situation on here regarding not being able to deposit or use their platformā€¦

Do not deposit here.

Iā€™ve said it before . I run / own an upscale steakhouse in North Carolina. If a steak comes out well done and and it is supposed to be medium rareā€¦ we take accountability . Comp it. Do what is necessary for the customer to be satisfied. Get them drinks. We want return business. Whatever we gotta do. And you know what ? Thatā€™s why we are successful and a multi million dollar business annually.

If the higher ups are not going to do anything about this, at least for meā€¦ I am done here.

I shouldnā€™t have to go to you guys and whine because you donā€™t feel like solving the problem. Iā€™m down nearly 6 figures and your website was down til 430pm for meā€¦ conveniently so I couldnā€™t pre game wager on Boston and your answer is that you donā€™t know of any compensation?

I will be posting on social media until this either gets taken care of for a loyal customer since 2007 or be disabling my account and further blasting this company.

1 Like

@ToysRuS The issue was resolved at 1:30p ET and I posted at that time asking for anyone to let me know if they were still having problems signing in. I donā€™t see that you posted about this, we could have provided troubleshooting.

@cgoodman1 , you will need to go through live chat to update your phone number, unfortunately, we canā€™t do that through the community.

GG!!! Well played Bovada.

Iā€™m more curious how I can come eat at the steakhouse. Sounds great! I feel your pain! Happened to me this morning. There was a delay on the blockchain networkā€¦btc miners may take longer than usual to confirm transactions on miners fees too low. Hope you stay at bovada! GL!

Sir i run a business. I cannot be on these forums all the time. When I have downtime I ganble when Iā€™m working my 65 or more hours a weekā€¦I canā€™t. But I donā€™t want to be swept under a rug like a peasant. Iā€™ve lost near 6 figures since beginning 2021 and am treated like this ? Really?

Look us up. Southern Prime. In NC. If this sh** doesnā€™t get resolved properly especially when I was going to place fairly big money on Boston Iā€™m gonna be pissed off though considering theyā€™re acting like it was my fault

1 Like

This isnā€™t about updating my phone # . Make it right for me.

Your post is null and void James. I couldnā€™t even access the community until after 4pm so how do you presume I respond to you?