Survival Pool Week 5 Picks

Everyone please review our previous posts HERE and HERE in order to review the rules as well as previous picks made.

This is the entry poll for week 5, note that it will be unavailable to click for players that aren’t week 4 survivors. Poll will close Thursday at 8p ET, 15 minutes before Thursday Kickoff!

Week 5 Picks for Survivor
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Washington Commanders
  • New York Giants
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Chicago Bears
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Detroit Lions
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Houston Texans
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
  • New York Jets
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Denver Broncos

0 voters

4 Likes

Free play of the week* Pick patriots to win in a Low scoring affair. & if y’all betting bet the under in points 45.5 is way too high. Thank me later!!!

Take the Patriots then bro nobody wants your free picks why are you trying to help people just don’t submit a pick and eliminate yourself you’re doing everyone a favor by doing that

1 Like

Now what fun is that😆.Everyone’s gonna be on the 49ers this week.I got more fate in Belichick than "Garoppolo the Great"this week.

lets try Broncos this week

There’s like six games I like this week but I’m not going to go on here and tell everyone who to pick that’s not smart strategy

Or is it….:shushing_face:

Whoever listens to your picks is a fool

1 Like

I’m 4-0 giving out free picks so I must be doing something right

1 Like

You’re gonna be the next loud mouth to get bounced
:v:

1 Like

It won’t let me pick

Welcome to the Community. Unfortunately last week you chose the Rams and were eliminated.

1 Like

You’re a clown :clown_face: just like that Dexter23 guy

1 Like

I agree with you :raised_hands:

1 Like

Why am I not able to pick or was given a notification? I won last week and posted my pick in the messages just in case.

We don’t see you making a pick in the polls unfortunately. Note that a message in the thread doesn’t count as a pick sadly. The rules clearly state you would need to email us prior to Thursday if not able to use the poll.

After re reading, just to clarify, there wasn’t any notification sent out to players each week for their picks or whether they were still alive. You would have needed to join us in the Community each week to ensure you made a pick. We do tag players names in the thread for the update, but ultimately you would need to ensure you routinely visit and make a pick each week.

1 Like

I picked the Packers and even put a screenshot of the pick in the messages.

Note that you yourself can review the picks now to check if your name is there. It helps to change your profile picture so that it’s easier to recognize. We’re sadly not seeing you as making a choice. is it possible you clicked remove vote or tried to change your vote and never re selected?

Also your post didn’t contain a screenshot, it simply stated that you had picked GB and if we could confirm but there was no response. Survivor Picks Week 4 - #7 by Ennisf