Survivor Pool 2022 Week 2!

Everyone please review our previous posts HERE and HERE in order to review the rules as well as previous picks made.

This is the entry poll for week 2, note that it will be unavailable to click for players that aren’t week 1 survivors. Poll will close Thursday at 8p ET, 15 minutes before Thursday Kickoff.

Week 2 Survivor Pick
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Los Angeles Rams
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • San Francisco 49ers
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • Washington Commanders
    • New York Giants
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Chicago Bears
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Detroit Lions
    • Tennessee Titans
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Houston Texans
    • Jacksonville Jaguars
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Miami Dolphins
    • New England Patriots
    • New York Jets
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Cleveland Browns
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Los Angeles Chargers
    • Denver Broncos

0 voters

23 Likes

The poll is not alowing me to select a team even though I’m still alive I picked the ravens last week

Can you try refreshing the page? Sometimes it requires a page refresh to enter the poll. If this doesn’t work, please try logging in and out of the Community and your Bovada account. There is sometimes just an issue with being signed out of your Bovada account but still signed into the Forum.

We do see that you are in the group that should be allowed to vote and are still alive.

Do we just click the team? No submit button? Thanks in advance.

Correct, the button should turn black.

6 Likes

Los Angeles Rams

Note that posting on this thread doesn’t add you to the competition, you need to select the poll and have entered previously in week 1.

Why cant we see who everYone is taking

This is closed purposely this week. We don’t usually allow players to see who took who until the poll is closed, when it is closed you’ll see the results.

2 Likes

Wont let me pick

Can you try refreshing the page? Sometimes it requires a page refresh to enter the poll. If this doesn’t work, please try logging in and out of the Community and your Bovada account. There is sometimes just an issue with being signed out of your Bovada account but still signed into the Forum.

We do see that you are in the group that should be allowed to vote and are still alive.

Seahawks over 49ers this week!! Lock it

Nice try amigo :rofl:

Does it show that I selected ? Cause I did but there was no confirmation button…

Still don’t work

Likewise with me too

Username is Denver2003