Survivor Pool Week 3

You can review the rules on the first post linked.

2 Likes

ok so far I have picked Bucs ,Bills,and, now Eagles for week 3. lets go… Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Yee oh boy yeah

1 Like

Curious how many people finish tied last year for first place ?

1 Like

If I email my pick I know it over rides everything but if I email a new pick before the closing time can I change it ?

1 Like

Why send a email at all? Just pick a dam circle. Jesus

5 Likes

Cause I already did both and the email trumps the black dot goof

1 Like

Rolling with the bengals! Come on joeeeeyyy

2 Likes

This is a tough week!!! I’m going to go with the Chiefs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same here. Let’s go.

1 Like

Why are people revealing who they are picking? Smh

1 Like

They gonna tell us anyway tho when it closes

1 Like

Yeah but I know who I’m gonna take what if some people out there don’t know who to take and you helping them out by revealing your pick make them select a bad team and they lose and they’re out the less people the better

2 Likes

Oh yeah makes sense but way nfl going we all taking chances lol underdogs been killing since week one

2 Likes

You should be automatically out of the survivor week if your on here talking about who you picking or strategy together before the polls have been closed

It’s not a bad thing but some people don’t do any research and are going to pick off each other or just don’t know football at all which is giving us players who know football a less chance of winning percent wise. ITS CALL SURVIVORS POOL for a reason not team share

2 Likes

Bro! This week is HELLA TUFF if you’re playing the game strategically… I think I got it figured out tho to get into the later weeks w/ the ballers still on board

5 Likes

Great idea. Lol

1 Like

Lol everybody will be out Sunday after picking
KC or Ravens

Rams problem get beat too

1 Like

Just pick the lions get it over with lol

1 Like

free pick falcons everybody lock it in!!!

1 Like