Survivor Week 7 Picks!

Everyone please review our previous posts HERE and HERE in order to review the rules as well as previous picks made.

This is the entry poll for week 7, note that it will be unavailable to click for players that aren’t week 6 survivors. Poll will close Thursday at 8p ET, 15 minutes before Thursday Kickoff!

Week 7 Survivor Picks!
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Washington Commanders
  • New York Giants
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Chicago Bears
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Detroit Lions
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Houston Texans
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
  • New York Jets
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Denver Broncos

0 voters

1 Like

Free pick of the week** 6-0 so far on the free picks…Choose the Chiefs over 49ers!!! Thank me Later!

1 Like

Thats actually a decent pick 8’m going with the fresh dak and cowboys this week vz lions in Dallas. Good luck everyone

I agree. I think the Chiefs beat the 49ers I just like them more next week against the Titans (If I make it to next week)

There’s no way id sleep on the titans.I think this matchup between the niners and chiefs will be close,but I think the chiefs will win it.Id Also take the under 48.5 points!!

The Titans have no passing game whatsoever to match the Chiefs

1 Like

The titans are good at running the ball & controlling the tempo, & Ryan is not there to throw for 40+ attempts every game…Last year they beat the chiefs,& this year they beat the colts,a team the chiefs lost to this season.All I’m saying is don’t be surprised if there’s an upset

We’re in a competition, why are you giving away picks. Just make your pick and move on

Last person who had something to say, not going to say any names……@Israel88 sadly is no longer with us. Your next to follow!!

Get off the sack bro I know for a fact you’re not winning this competition

Nice hearing from you buddy. Missed you :joy:.Don’t worry after I win I’ll sent you a PT as a little consolation prize.

@Jardon my guy you got good taste!! Let’s make it 2/2!!

1 Like

Lol. That’s a funny comeback. But seriously, every week to giving out a pick, which you probably didn’t even pick for yourself. No one here needs a free pick for you. We are all skilled and let everyone make their selections in peace without your contamination.

2 Likes

On to week 8 for me lets gooooo!!!

The blessings I’m sending out are not intended to contaminate anyone. 1500+ people could have used my blessings, but hey…

Looks like the Panthers are tanking for Bryce young… easy walkover win for Bucs voters this week!

Upset most betters will be out this week watch

Those who took bucs, goodjob for taking one of the most volatile games…

The Bucs are atrocious.

1 Like

They need to fire there head coach smh…