This is ridiculous I understand people are getting scammed

But I’ve been looking for someone to sell me 30 bucks via Apple Pay literally all day

1 Like

pro-tip, start using matchpay. It’s basically the exact same process as community transfers but almost guaranteed match within a few seconds.

4 Likes

Appreciate it

1 Like

Yes but we can’t use bonuses with Match Pay

2 Likes

@Kylerdacreator The more people who voice their feedback the better chance we have of reverting back to the old buying category system.

Honest traders should not be punished because Bovada doesn’t have a better way to weed out scammers.

@moderators

3 Likes

Yeah its a struggle getting anyone to respond to me. I am in favor of bringing back the buy category.

1 Like

My reasoning is that in the off chance that I am selling, I like to peruse through the buying category and do my trades in private.

3 Likes

Guess I won’t be using this site anymore .,impossible to get $ now thru venmo

That’s how I usually sell too when I am selling

1 Like

I recommend matchpay man, Ik not having the bonuses suck but you wont get scammed on matchpay as you dont click accept until you literally have the payment.

I know it sucks it didnt use to be like that I think the way to go about it now is to try and see how they could get bonuses back on matchpay they used to even give free spins too.

you must not have been using Matchpay the past few days. I was refreshing for over 30 minutes straight earlier. No matches, not a single pay type over $20.

3 Likes

just FYI…the chargeback issues still exist on Matchpay. Also, if you do have issues on Matchpay, just remember they are a separate company and Bovada won’t be able to help too much.

1 Like

Agreed. Same here. I sent a DM earlier and explained how i typically operated and the fact is many times im not even looking to sell, just hanging out in the community and i see someone has been trying to get $25 for 4 hours…If i have traded with them before, I will give them a shout. Your risk is lower when you are taking care of the lower amount Buyers.

4 Likes

I actually got reached out to by someone to help them out with a transfer the other day randomly, and now have one solid vouch as far as transaction history goes. i want to work on building outward on that so if anyone needs help give me a message and i will do my best to!

So how are people getting scammed on here? I’ve seen something about chargeback but not sure what that is. Luckily I haven’t been scammed….yet. And just wanna know what the risk or scams are.

Really it doesn’t happen often there more referring to people not paying after receiving pt @Andrew1gt