Wager Settlements 2

@asgold, wagers will be void if either player retires before the match is completed, except in situations where the outcome of the bet is already determined. For a best-of-3 set match; if a third set is required but is not completed, bets on over 2.5 Sets will be settled as winners and bets on under 2.5 sets will be settled as losers. Thus the wager was settled correctly as a loss.

Could I get this one graded? 22101604257213

It was settled. Congratulations to your win!

Can I get a wager graded please

1 Like

Checking on this.

Can I get an explanation here? Player is playing this season.

Sarc_123Rookie Trader

Sep 5

Question about these NFL over/under player prop bets.

For example,

Aaron Rodgers over/under 6.5 ints for the year.

Is there action on this even if player does not play game 1 of the season? When I placed the bet, there were no stipulations whatsoever, so I’m assuming there is action on the bet. I took Zack Wilson under before his injury but there’s a chance he may not play game 1. By my understanding, since there were no stipulations, there is action on the bet even if he sits out a couple games. Can you verify?

thanks,

Ryan_BovadaCommunity Moderator

Sep 5

These bets generally have action regardless of any outside issues, or injuries for instance. Futures always have action. This is inherently baked into the price as well, however small the risk.

What is the deal here? I believe I placed his bet even before he got injured.

Looking to get my wages from Suwon KT Sonicboom @ Ulsan Hyundai Mobis Phoebus basketball match settled

Match has been over with for about an hour now…and counting. Put 3 wages on that match. Thanks.

Edit: just need ref 22101604793467 settled, from that match

@Stan hey buddy. Good morning. Could I get this settled? 22101604828299

@Csutt259 do you still require assistance with the wager?

@Daxtyn4776 this was settled.

Thank you! What about this one? 22101604875635
I know FIBA IS SUPER SLOW

@Daxtyn4776 that might require little bit of time.

Yeah I figured! No problem!

If it would help I can send in the score from FIBA or BETSAPI?

Can I get a check on a wager?

1 Like

Can I please get Ref. 22101605217897 graded? Basketball match has been over for a bit now. Thank you!

Edit: it’s done. Thank you

1 Like

@Ryan_Bovada @moderators

Please see my post above. It’s either #1910 or #1911. I would like some clarification.

Thank you

1 Like

@moderators

Taking a while to grade

Ref. 22101605407074

1 Like

Checking now.

1 Like

Update? Been almost 40 minutes since it ended now

Apologies @Ony_123 this was already escalated over to the team.