Wager Settlements 2

@teddylee34 Note that you’re parlay is on "NBA Playoffs Series Prices " so the legs of your parlay will only be settled once the series for each is completed

Thank you!

1 Like

So does that mean that the teams I wavered need to win the entire series? They won the games I wagered on

Yes they need to win the series. The wager was on each of those teams to win there series and not specific to the game only.

I understand , thank you

Hello I need help. Has anyone ever had this problem. I placed a bet that the grizzlies would beat the warriors last night. I placed 150 down for a 2700$ total payout. The next morning the bet was still showing as open but in some mysterious way the 150$ Cash out was available, which I did in hopes to get the rest out as well. I still haven’t received my 2700$ and nothing is showing in my win column when I literally won the bet. Is this site truly a scam?

@Blackfridayps4 Please be careful when wagering. The line you wagered was on "NBA Playoffs Series Prices " meaning you are wagering on the winner of the series and not the game. +1800 odds on a single game like that would be a clear giveaway that it isn’t on just one game either.

But yes, I see you have since cased out the wager and the risk amount returned to you

So I am not entitled to the 2700$ because I bet on the series? I thought I was betting on a single game?

No, you wagered on the winner of the entire series, that is why the payout was so high as the grizzlies were down 3-1.

The games itself would’ve had much lower odds.

You can spot the series prices here:

Ref. 22051531497434 Can this be graded they scored over the total @Mikey_Bovada @Matty_Bovada @moderators

We will have this escalated to the Sports Team.

1 Like

Still nothing how can this not be graded you can’t go over the total any more ???

Can my player prop bets of Luka Doncic under 3.5 3 point shots made and Devin Booker over 4.5 rebounds please be graded.

I also bet the under in that game and that has already been graded but the props have not.

@Lane_123 If you still need help can you please post the reference number.

Please correct the grade on Ref. 22051531696545

This wager is for there to be over 46.5 total kills in Map 2 of BetBoom vs. Tundra Dota 2 Match

There were 60 total kills in Map 2.

Thanks.

1 Like

We are checking now

1 Like

t1 vs og game at well over 49.5 game end with 52 kill and got grade at loss
Ref. 22051531692689
Ref. 22051531695852
Ref. 22051531695660

This now re-settled @hustle

@fatasi we will escalate this to our Sports Team and keep you updated.

1 Like

Wagers now re-settled @fatasi

I believe this bet was graded as a loss but should have been no action. Sean Murphy did not enter the game at any point. Please help settle correctly. Thanks! @moderators