Website Issues - May 22, 2022

witht the amount of money you guys rake in YOU HAVE to enhance your IT team

2 Likes

The lines are busy due to the issue and holding up queues asking for bonuses is not helping. Please wait until the issues are resolved and we will look into the accounts individually.

1 Like

Brother we are all missing out. Just FYI, they don’t give a ■■■■ how much you complain about it either lol shit makes no sense site has been down all weekend

4 Likes

WHAT IS GOING ON BOVADA!!! My blackjack literally is glitching & just taking the money & nobody is doing ANYTHING :rofl: $350 down the drain

1 Like

If you would do the right thing and issue bonuses for this bullsh*t without people asking then we wouldn’t have to

5 Likes

make billions yet spend nothing on IT team

comical

4 Likes

Hey James. I sold a voucher to someone and it’s not letting them deposit it. Is that part of the issue going on?

Ill check on this.

1 Like

Have yall tried to clear your cache? Lol

7 Likes

Well said @Chaz123

2 Likes

They’re wanting a refund. But I already sent the code. I can’t get a new code and who’s to say when this stops, that they don’t beat me to it with depositing it …?

1 Like

WHY DONT YOU CHECK ON EVERYTHING ELSE LOL PPL FUKKING CANT EVEN MAKE MONEY BECAUSE SITE IS SO Garvage

1 Like

Sadly my account balance is only 8 cents. Its safe right?

3 Likes

Lol no, they’ll take that too

2 Likes

This site has turned into hot garbage

So frustrating as of late

Yeah be careful…all this chaos is a scammers dream come true!

1 Like

sold 2 GOOD vouchers to 2 people and both having the same issue… How am I supposed to refund them when they already have the code for it??

Can I bet 8 cents on a game? lol

2 Likes

This is crazy, can’t log in. This happens way to frequently lately…SMH